First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger...2005 Mustang Steeda
Occupation
Retired
I have another set of Ford OEM Rims & have been scanning E-Bay for a set of Genuine Ford OEM TPMS Sensors.....I believe that there are some sellers misrepresenting Genuine OEM Ford Sensors with Fake ones because the prices are so different....Some are 4 for $100 & some are a lot higher in price.....Here are Two photos...Does anyone have input so I don't purchase Fake merchandise? Different Packaging completely.
Thanks.....

0B5960C4-B20F-4C6C-BCD7-5E66CAA76793.jpeg

3FCAA02F-7C55-4C07-A81D-737E83494B91.jpeg
Sponsored

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
I got mine here: https://www.tpms.com/Ford_Lincoln_Schrader_33500_EZ_Sensor_TPMS_Sensor_p/ezs0280.htm

I got them because another person (or2) on here has them and didn't have any issues. I just mounted mine today, but still waiting for 'Rona to leave so I can get tires and get the wheels mounted. They came with "2019 Ford Ranger" written by hand on them and pre-programmed for it too. The link is for the ones I bought.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chuck Lau

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I got mine here: https://www.tpms.com/Ford_Lincoln_Schrader_33500_EZ_Sensor_TPMS_Sensor_p/ezs0280.htm

I got them because another person (or2) on here has them and didn't have any issues. I just mounted mine today, but still waiting for 'Rona to leave so I can get tires and get the wheels mounted. They came with "2019 Ford Fanger" written by hand on them and pre-programmed for it too. The link is for the ones I bought.
Thanks Mike for the input & the Link....I will look into these as Schrader Has always Had a good reputation in the Valve Business.

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
OP
OP
Chuck Lau

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
This is the set of TPMS sensors I bought off eBay to put in my aftermarket wheels, and they work perfectly. https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=283738112480&view=all&tid=2099473535018 They are not OEM Ford, even though they look just like them. The tell tale is on the sensor itself there is a marking FoMoGo instead of FoMoCo.
Just to let the Group Know....I ended up at tirerack.com and a guy named Bernie said the Ranger TPMS Sensors are Made by Schrader exactly what is used on the Factory Ranger's. Very Reasonably Priced I might Add......$27.00 USD

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Ford's OEM sensors for our truck are a lot cheaper than most sensors. They can easily be found for around $25 compared to sensors for most other vehicles for around $50. Even buying them straight from the dealer won't cost a lot which is the safe way to go if that's what your looking for.

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
I have a brand new set of Ford TPMS Sensors with the learning tool that came with my Raptor wheels. If you’re interested just make me a reasonable offer. The tire shop didn’t see them in the box and just reused my stock ones. I can post pictures if you want to see exactly what they look like.

OP
OP
Chuck Lau

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I have a brand new set of Ford TPMS Sensors with the learning tool that came with my Raptor wheels. If you’re interested just make me a reasonable offer. The tire shop didn’t see them in the box and just reused my stock ones. I can post pictures if you want to see exactly what they look like.
THANK YOU FOR THE OFFER......I did however purchase OEM sensors before your message.....I hope you like your new Raptor Rims they really look good!

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
When in dout, purchase them through a dealer or online through a Ford OEM parts site.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
For anyone else still looking or wondering, 3 or the 4 TPMS sensors died after 2 years. Junk.
Yep, old batteries. The packaging should have a date on them. If they are old your life will be short.
Sponsored