Sponsored

Torque Specs

RangerGreen

New Member
First Name
Ryan
Joined
Jul 29, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Chicago, IL
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Construction Engineer
What is the torque specification for the front CV axle nut? I assume it is the same for 2019-2021 models?

Couldn’t seem to find an answer through my searches.
Sponsored

 
  • Like
Reactions: Doc

veedubtuner

Well-Known Member
First Name
Morgan
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Threads
90
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
6,514
Location
Tulsa, OK
Vehicle(s)
2023 CG XLT Scab FX4 Ranger
Occupation
VW Parts slinger
Vehicle Showcase
1
Ha, reviving a 5 year old thread

guarimba-good-morning.gif


Is it straight up 210ft/lbs? No + quarter turn or anything? I will be doing my suspension soon so I'm trying to get all my info before hand so I'm not scrambling in the middle of it lol.
 

Motorpsychology

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Threads
21
Messages
3,358
Reaction score
11,784
Location
Prescott, WI
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4 Carbonized grey; 2025 Mazda CX-90 Platinum Quartz
Occupation
Vagabond
Ha, reviving a 5 year old thread

guarimba-good-morning.gif


Is it straight up 210ft/lbs? No + quarter turn or anything? I will be doing my suspension soon so I'm trying to get all my info before hand so I'm not scrambling in the middle of it lol.
ZOMBIE.webp
 


NotBudule2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Robert
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Threads
14
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
4,769
Location
WV
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Ha, reviving a 5 year old thread

guarimba-good-morning.gif


Is it straight up 210ft/lbs? No + quarter turn or anything? I will be doing my suspension soon so I'm trying to get all my info before hand so I'm not scrambling in the middle of it lol.
If your doing the front struts, you dont have to mess with the axle or brakes, if you just take out the alignment bolts on the frame the strut will drop right past all that mess... make sure you mark their position though...
Sponsored

 
 








Top