First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2017 Escape Titanium
Occupation
Executive Pastor
I worked finance in a Ford dealership. If you took financing rate to get rebates there was a stipulation you make 3 months of payments before refinancing elsewhere or paying it off. If not, Ford Motor Corp would chargeback to the dealer for the rebates.
But read the fine print. They can come back to you for the rebate money. At least that is how it was in 2011-12 where I was.

If you can get a new one for that...do it. Carvana offered me 35,700 for my 2019 500A Lariat with 24,000 miles on it. I might have taken it if I could have found the deal you have. Closest I could get was 43k for anything close to what I have.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I worked finance in a Ford dealership. If you took financing rate to get rebates there was a stipulation you make 3 months of payments before refinancing elsewhere or paying it off. If not, Ford Motor Corp would chargeback to the dealer for the rebates.
But read the fine print. They can come back to you for the rebate money. At least that is how it was in 2011-12 where I was.

If you can get a new one for that...do it. Carvana offered me 35,700 for my 2019 500A Lariat with 24,000 miles on it. I might have taken it if I could have found the deal you have. Closest I could get was 43k for anything close to what I have.
That's exactly what happened to me back in 2013 on my F150. There was a stipulation in there that you had to keep the Ford loan for so many months or you were charged the rebate money which at the time was $500.00. A lot has changed since then but also these deals/charges can be area specific too.

Bproctor

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
NC National Guard
New 2019 Ranger Lariat $44,355 sticker crew cab, fx4, out the door $37,500... need more info let me know!
I paid 31500 for my lariat 2wd with lockers. I think the fx4 should run about 4k more?

Spence's bumper sticker

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Edge Sport
Occupation
Security Analyst + USN
I have a friend in the PDX area that recently picked up a leftover brand new '19 Lariat 501a and paid around $36k at a dealer in Eastern OR. Yes it's an "I know a guy" story, but I can confirm as I was looking at the truck myself before I told him about it. So your price is comparable.

National Autotrader searches consistently return the lowest prices on these vehicles in the PNW. Not sure why, but the PDX/SEATAC/I-5 corridor is advertising way lower prices on these vehicles.

But on that note, @AzScorpion is right, inventory is low and we are definitely seeing some sticker shock. I'm working a deal right now on a factory build '20 Lariat 501a and I'm stuck at $40,600. Guess I could fly and buy to save a few grand but I'm currently deployed and not keen on a 1,000+ mile road trip as soon as I return. The Labor Day sale expired and there are no other advertised rebates. Hopefully we'll see something new next week.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a good price to me. I'd hit it!

DC0046

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat (Supercrew)
Occupation
Retired
Ask the dealer that specific question. My dealer told me without asking that there is no prepay penalty and it could be paid off anytime. Everyone does it just to get the extra discounts. Think I saveD $3000 because if it.
Yep, just did that myself. Made one payment and refinanced for 2.75

Ranger Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Fit, 2004 Honda ST1300abs, 2018 Honda HR-V
I have a friend in the PDX area that recently picked up a leftover brand new '19 Lariat 501a and paid around $36k at a dealer in Eastern OR. Yes it's an "I know a guy" story, but I can confirm as I was looking at the truck myself before I told him about it. So your price is comparable.

National Autotrader searches consistently return the lowest prices on these vehicles in the PNW. Not sure why, but the PDX/SEATAC/I-5 corridor is advertising way lower prices on these vehicles.

But on that note, @AzScorpion is right, inventory is low and we are definitely seeing some sticker shock. I'm working a deal right now on a factory build '20 Lariat 501a and I'm stuck at $40,600. Guess I could fly and buy to save a few grand but I'm currently deployed and not keen on a 1,000+ mile road trip as soon as I return. The Labor Day sale expired and there are no other advertised rebates. Hopefully we'll see something new next week.
Can’t fly too far. Some rebates are zip code specific. If you register car in an area outside their Zones then the rebate won’t apply.

Spence's bumper sticker

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Edge Sport
Occupation
Security Analyst + USN
Can’t fly too far. Some rebates are zip code specific. If you register car in an area outside their Zones then the rebate won’t apply.
Ah. So that's why the fine print says "good to WA residents only".

OP
OP

Wbflyer

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Occupation
Sales
Yeah, I'll probably just do it at 38k