First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
The decision to trade the Ranger in was not the easiest to make. I was torn between making yet another attempt to get it fixed to get another Ranger. Unfortunately There isn't any available within 100 miles that I would have been happy with. Then there's the need for more room. This truck served me well and was a blast to drive, but I traded her in on this today.

F150.jpg

F150 XLT Powerboost - FX4.

To everyone here at Ranger5g.

You are what makes this a great community to have been a part of. I have been on countless forums and the people here are well an above much nicer and helpful than any other I have seen. Many of you have made me laugh, sometimes angry, sometimes both. It definitely allowed the time I spent here enjoyable.

Thank you.

32f8beff11bc253aba31313e2b6b4563.jpg
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Did you spend 30 minutes in a drive through car wash checking for leaks on the test drive?

Hope you enjoy it.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Sorry to hear they couldn't fix the leak for you Bret. I guess I'd do the same and at least you stuck with the Ford family and didn't defect over to Toyota. ? Good luck with your new F150 and stop by and join the funny farm every once in a while.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Bret,

I recall you commenting on a post of mine or quoting me on some thread shortly after I joined. It was definitely a positive exchange and I remember thinking, “That was nice, but that guy sure has the strangest avatar ever.” ?

You mentioned your positive experience here on the forum and you’re right, it’s a great community. You should know that you’ve been a part of that positive experience for others, like me. So, thanks.

All the best to you and I hope your new F150 serves you well.

Happy Trails.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Best of luck. New truck looks nice. And thanks for getting that song stuck in my head for the rest of the night!!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
The decision to trade the Ranger in was not the easiest to make. I was torn between making yet another attempt to get it fixed to get another Ranger. Unfortunately There isn't any available within 100 miles that I would have been happy with. Then there's the need for more room. This truck served me well and was a blast to drive, but I traded her in on this today.

F150.jpg

You are what makes this a great community to have been a part of. I have been on countless forums and the people here are well an above much nicer and helpful than any other I have seen. Many of you have made me laugh, sometimes angry, sometimes both. It definitely allowed the time I spent here enjoyable.

Thank you.

I see! Very nice!:like: Doesn’t mean you have to leave us. You’re still in the family. :)

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase

F150.jpg

Thank you.

Hi Bret,

Wishing you well with your new Truck!

Best,
Phil

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
nice new truck. hope its a good one for ya! happy trails cowboy?

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase

F150.jpg

Thank you.

Hey, Ranger or 150, either way, you win! Happy trails, buddy!

Lucky-Luke-vol.-1.-n°-9-scaled.png

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Good looking F-150 Bret. I hope it serves you well. Now with that said, you really don't need to go away. Your experience with the Ranger could help a newbe with a problem as your Ranger may be gone, but your knowledge isn't. Stick around my friend. Every nut is important in a bag of mixed nuts. :)