First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I't's difficult driving down the 303 because the jets fly right over you. You can see them coming in from the White Tanks on their approach to Luke. Sometime's I'll pull over and watch them doing touch and goes but others Annies yelling at me to keep my eyes on the road. :oops: When the air show is in town they'll occasionally circle close to my house as they're using a larger flight pattern. While I love the sight/sound it sure makes me glad I don't live any closer to Luke, they're loud!
They are doing 303/Damper Recon …
Sponsored

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Living in a big city, I’ve seen my share of folks doing the wrong thing while driving. Usually, it’s a breakfast sandwich or a burger and it doesn’t seem that distracting for them but when I see people plucking their eyebrows or eating a bowl of cereal with a spoon while driving (WTF?)
The last one, seriously? ?
I would like to see how that works ?

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Easy, they're steering with their knees. Ask me how I know? ??:blush:
What do my eyes see? :facepalm:
No eating in my truck. Not even a candy gets unwrapped there! Uh!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
What do my eyes see? :facepalm:
No eating in my truck. Not even a candy gets unwrapped there! Uh!
My truck is my office, if I didn't eat in it I'd starve. When I had several crews and jobs going you didn't have the luxury of eating at a table (or the job site) you ate on the road.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Eating a Whopper?
I always brought my own lunch. Working on job sites there usually weren't many places to eat close by. Plus it's really expensive and I don't eat fast food ever. ?

When we were on vacation last June we'd pick up deli meats or a whole chicken and make wraps in the morning and put them in the 12v color. So all Annie had to do was grab them from the back seat when we were on the road. I'm OCD about a lot of stuff but eating in my truck isn't one of them. lol

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My truck is my office, if I didn't eat in it I'd starve. When I had several crews and jobs going you didn't have the luxury of eating at a table (or the job site) you ate on the road.
Here comes my side of this ;)
I have strong migraines and that includes high sensitivity about smells. That’s just a torture for me to have someone eating a hot dog or something like that in the same car with me. Plus I don’t need to clean anything after eating. Tailgate is perfect solution for taking a quick eating pause on the road.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
You wouldn't even recognize it now Duke. All of Bullard is built up with huge industrial buildings on both sides where just 2 years ago it was still all cotton fields. On the far western end of the airport (end of the runway) there's 4 huge building going up there too.

When we went to the 2015 Super Bowl I drove by the airport and the Blimp was just taking off. There were so many private jets there (and still coming in) for the game. It was a sight to see them all lined up in the eastern corner and I'm sure it'll be like that again tomorrow too. Between the snowbirds and the SB it's so crowded here now I don't even want to go out. Traffic going down Estrella Pkwy was bumper to bumper this afternoon.
That blimp pilot better be careful today, F-22s are shooting everything out of the sky. ?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase