The Latest K0ol Thing!

DriverA

First Name
Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
BowWow, you do you man! Don't let the opinions of these old farts around here stop ya from doing what you like.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BowWow

BowWow

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
BowWow, you do you man! Don't let the opinions of these old farts around here stop ya from doing what you like.
Hah! Not to worry, A. I only stuck that sticker there while I pulled the other side off. No intention of making it permanent. In fact, in the photo it's really pretty wrinkly. But as soon as I stuck it there I knew what I had to do. I knew it would cause a stir! Lol!!! ???

Iancoll

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wildtrack , 2016 mustang got , Mercedes e53amg
Occupation
Company director
For the record, this is what my tailgate looks like today. I PROMISE I won't put any FX4 stickers there. Ever. Lol!!!
IMG_20200827_170158~2.jpg
the impressed ranger lettering on the tailgate. is this standard on us rangers ?
we have a smooth tailgate on uk rangers
the ranger on the tailgate is just a sticker

OP
OP
BowWow

BowWow

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
the impressed ranger lettering on the tailgate. is this standard on us rangers ?
we have a smooth tailgate on uk rangers
the ranger on the tailgate is just a sticker
Yes, the impressed lettering is standard on North American Rangers

rltriumph

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Pipefitter
This Custom Offsets joint is like 5 min down the road from me. Wow, I had no idea.
Well its confirmed, I need to get out more. :oops:

Can't go anywhere anymore, small world. goddamn.
I had a couple guys from the Carolinas working for me. We are out in the parking lot after work and they pull up in squatted diesel trucks. They were what yall think of our rigs. My buddy goes. Are you still saving up for the rest of the lift kit. They were thats how us carolina boys roll. My buddy asked if there was a alternate screwed up state that buys only rear lift kits and looks like idiots driving around on half lifted trucks. Didn’t go over well.

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
I had a couple guys from the Carolinas working for me. We are out in the parking lot after work and they pull up in squatted diesel trucks. They were what yall think of our rigs. My buddy goes. Are you still saving up for the rest of the lift kit. They were thats how us carolina boys roll. My buddy asked if there was a alternate screwed up state that buys only rear lift kits and looks like idiots driving around on half lifted trucks. Didn’t go over well.
Well this would explain why our Rangers were built with such a pronounced front lean. Apparently the Carolina boys bought up all the front lift kit components?
1599150139255.png

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Sorry BowWow!
I blame Augie for this thing spinning way out of control.
Sorry didn't mean to totally derail this thread. As some may have noticed I like to joke around at times. When I do it isn't personal, just having a bit of fun. :)

oldnslow

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Sorry didn't mean to totally derail this thread. As some may have noticed I like to joke around at times. When I do it isn't personal, just having a bit of fun. :)
Some of us (at least) are enjoying your fun! Keep it up.

JHC14

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2017 Escape Titanium
Occupation
Executive Pastor
a trend that caught on?
who writes this shit???
I don’t know who writes it, but from those of us IN the south we don’t claim them or “The Trend”. They obviously moved in from somewhere else. We got more sense than that here.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t know who writes it, but from those of us IN the south we don’t claim them or “The Trend”. They obviously moved in from somewhere else. We got more sense than that here.
Its probably the same punks that wear their pants down around their knees.... :LOL:

JHC14

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2017 Escape Titanium
Occupation
Executive Pastor
Its probably the same punks that wear their pants down around their knees.... :LOL:
That may be why they lower the back end of the truck...to match their pants or they need it that low to get in.