RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
So i belong to a few other auto forums. One is the crv forum. The admin there is such a overbearing/controlling type that you cannot have any fun whatsoever there. it's a shame. he is constantly micromanaging every post looking for redundancy or anything out of line. It is too much like work there. So thank you to the admins here for keeping it light as we work through our issues/concerns/whatevers with our ford rangers...
I'm honestly probably a terrible moderator, but my biggest focus has always been on keeping this a friendly place - the admin seems to agree with that which is why some topics will get people suspended or banned pretty quick because they quickly devolve into shouting matches.

Thanks for the shout out. It can be a lonely "job" sometimes - but Dave and I can lean on each other. :crackup:
Sponsored

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
different strokes for different folks people say the same thing about our trucks so kinda pointless lmao

gotta learn to like a little bit of everything lol
I think my dislike for them is because of all the "ricers" here. I mean that's ALL you here all day/night long are these things racing around and they all sound like lawnmowers. lol

I had one want to race me at a red light a few weeks back. He was revving it up next to me and I almost died laughing. ? There was no one around so I let him take off and get a few yards ahead of me then I dropped in in S and took off.? Needless to say he didn't want to play when he finally caught up at the next light.:captain:

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
I think my dislike for them is because of all the "ricers" here. I mean that's ALL you here all day/night long are these things racing around and they all sound like lawnmowers. lol

I had one want to race me at a red light a few weeks back. He was revving it up next to me and I almost died laughing. ? There was no one around so I let him take off and get a few yards ahead of me then I dropped in in S and took off.? Needless to say he didn't want to play when he finally caught up at the next light.:captain:
haha ya younger kids that put next to no thought into a car do get annoying but most are just trying to get into it with what they have anymore if i dont like it i more or less go well they put effort into it at least and they are happy haha

haha the racing part is always funny out here its not ricers its normal muscle cars... and they are annoying af to me they race near my work out here so it is pretty annoying but its always funny when a exotic shows up and stomps em or the turbo shitbox lol

never had anyone race me in the truck thou thats funny lol my si that i had oh god all the time.... it was rather annoying driving home with that thing

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Hey, I keep all my posts seriously on target here. Deep informational Ranger 5G topics.

I only post about dump runs and banter about speedos with @SigOris, otherwise I'm spending money on serious mods, such as @AzScorpion's "Fire Missile" button (this actually will help me maintain sanity while driving to the dump and dealing with the everyday idiots on the road).

But seriously, I've learned so many things that increase my use and enjoyment of my Ranger.

A good silly laugh has tremendous value and I'm glad the we can do that here (even if we do go off the rails at times). =)

1670420440433.png
@subquark i ordered these in support, no pun intended, to show support for you Canadians living in exile here ???
DB92943A-61C2-4D8B-9865-4A0E4303B6BA.jpeg

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Well as usual there's always a couple that need a little more patrolling than the rest. ? ?‍♂:bandit:
Dave, I find it entertaining how people just can’t scroll past something that’s already been posted and take the time and effort to find a previous post and share the link. I like the reruns myself.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
CRV, but does it have a damper ???????????????/
Not under the hood...prop rod.
But the rear hatch is POWER dampened and some kind of nice! ?

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
@subquark i ordered these in support, no pun intended, to show support for you Canadians living in exile here ???
DB92943A-61C2-4D8B-9865-4A0E4303B6BA.jpeg
Ooh, I can wear the maple leaf under the eagle and secretly support both countries!

And I'd love to say that it needs to be a much bigger maple leaf but ... =D

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
Dave, I find it entertaining how people just can’t scroll past something that’s already been posted and take the time and effort to find a previous post and share the link. I like the reruns myself.
And how does a thread thanking admins turn into speedos?

LOL, I know I'm guilty but still - how? =D

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
As usual...... ?

Trainwreck.gif
LOL, great train clip!

Since we're here, I wanted to post a list, with links, to all the stuff I've gotten Soupie.

Would that be a vehicle showcase?

It's not about pics, although I'll be adding some. It's more just a reference for all the stuff I've gotten. I intend to keep updating it as I get more and it'll include even "trivial" things like those rocker panel plugs.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
LOL, great train clip!

Since we're here, I wanted to post a list, with links, to all the stuff I've gotten Soupie.

It's not about pics, although I'll be adding some. It's more just a reference for all the stuff I've gotten. I intend to keep updating it as I get more and it'll include even "trivial" things like those rocker panel plugs.
Yeah, you could do a vehicle showcase. Just make sure the damper holds the #1 spot. ? ?:turkey:

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
LOL, great train clip!

As long as we are derailed...
Can we get a list of all the dump runs too? Maybe with pictures! :crazy:?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
As long as we are derailed...
Can we get a list of all the dump runs too? Maybe with pictures! :crazy:?
KJ, I think we'd need a whole new sub forum just for those. :oops:?
Sponsored