Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
As long as we are derailed...
Can we get a list of all the dump runs too? Maybe with pictures! :crazy:?
Great idea! (at least better than talking about speedos) =D

Hmm, maybe I need someone to create a tracking app for Soupie's Dump Runs. Kind of like those apps that tell you where container ships are currently located.

I see a streaming live feed of Soupie's bed in the near future ... look out, we'll become YouTube influencers in the niche category of local dump runs!

I won't forget all you little people when we're hanging out with the Kardashians.

And Damper Aid! A series of charitable concerts to help those who are damperless in the world.
Sponsored

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon

Hmm, maybe I need someone to create a tracking app for Soupie's Dump Runs. Kind of like those apps that tell you where container ships are currently located.

I see a streaming live feed of Soupie's bed in the near future ... look out, we'll become YouTube influencers in the niche category of local dump runs!

I won't forget all you little people when we're hanging out with the Kardashians.

And Damper Aid! A series of charitable concerts to help those who are damperless in the world.
What have I done...?:facepalm::headbang:

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I think my dislike for them is because of all the "ricers" here. I mean that's ALL you here all day/night long are these things racing around and they all sound like lawnmowers. lol
It's funny how we get as we get older. I remember older people getting irritated with our generation's noisy cars and music.
But yes, I'm with you. :)
Back in my younger days an older fellow asked me what was wrong with my generation. I replied saying: "Obviously something your generation did wrong bringing us up." ?

VegasRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 STX Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Damper Salesman
So i belong to a few other auto forums. One is the crv forum. The admin there is such a overbearing/controlling type that you cannot have any fun whatsoever there. it's a shame. he is constantly micromanaging every post looking for redundancy or anything out of line. It is too much like work there. So thank you to the admins here for keeping it light as we work through our issues/concerns/whatevers with our ford rangers...
Agreed. I trade in vehicles often and have been in over half dozen forums throughout the years, and this has been by far the best. @AzScorpion is a top notch dude. If he had an OnlyFans for Ranger dampers, i'd join.

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired

If you can put AIS on it and register as a boat we could track you

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
I mod a forum of a completely different topic and I have to say that the Mods here do an amazing job. It ain't easy bein' Cheesy! You guys do it well here. And yes it is an unsung hero role. Kinda like trying to be the "reasonable guy" on an HOA board.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.chzbgr.jpg

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
You already tried those and they didn't work. :shock::bandit:??

Thick Womens Eyeglasses.jpg
Coke bottle glasses for sure. I bet many younger members never heard that term before. :p

On a side note. One of my best friends wore glasses almost this thick. He was a gifted machinist, very athletic, outdoorsman and hunter. Never let his poor eyesight slow him down. He passed a few years ago. RIP Kim.

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
Coke bottle glasses for sure. I bet many younger members never heard that term before. :p

On a side note. One of my best friends wore glasses almost this thick. He was a gifted machinist, very athletic, outdoorsman and hunter. Never let his poor eyesight slow him down. He passed a few years ago. RIP Kim.
you are correct lmao idk what it is

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
different strokes for different folks people say the same thing about our trucks so kinda pointless lmao

gotta learn to like a little bit of everything lol
What people?! Nothing but coal for them!:punch::crackup:?

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
What people?! Nothing but coal for them!:punch::crackup:?
i meeean i like slammed vehicles haha not a fan of camber thou unless they are on air ride where the car gets super low then it makes more sense

but yes not everyone likes our trucks its the same with toyota and jeeps a lot of my car friends do not get the like for trucks and 4wds which is fine lol they also dont get why things cost so much for us haha
Sponsored

Last edited: