thank you Admins!!!!!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
i meeean i like slammed vehicles haha not a fan of camber thou unless they are on air ride where the car gets super low then it makes more sense

but yes not everyone likes our trucks its the same with toyota and jeeps a lot of my car friends do not get the like for trucks and 4wds which is fine lol they also dont get why things cost so much for us haha
How boring life would be if we all were exactly alike. :) :turkey:
Sponsored

NoTacos

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RangerXLT CrewCab 4x4
I have been hesitant to join forums for a number of reasons. The one or two I have been in - people just ended up getting bent out of shape over stupid things and somewhat elitist later on. So I stopped commenting and just never go there anymore.
On the short time I have been here it has been great. The moderators are excellent and keep things to a dull roar when it may get a little loud. But it has never felt elitist and everyone is helpful - okay except those who got banned. And we keep politics out of it which I appreciate - but we respect different views. (Never mind my forum
Name?). And everyone tried to be helpful.
So kudos to our moderators/administrator for keeping it all good.

And a sprinkle of us Canucks makes everything better? too.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I keep forgetting to tell Arizona Scorpion that this song goes through my head most every time I see his User Name:
I told them not to use that pic on their video cover. ? Maybe I'm entitled to some royalties.?

OP
OP

silverflash

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger XL loaded
Occupation
stuff
Thanks Bill. One thing I always loved about this forum even before I was a Mod was how Rob and the others let things play out. Like you I've been on many forums where some are overly moderated and it takes the fun right out of them. I think this is the most fun forum I've ever been on and one of the most knowledgeable ones too. There's always someone willing to jump in and help and answer questions and of course help spend your money.? But after the initial problems been solved there's no telling where it's going to go.....? Damper?
i dunno, the tacomaworld forum gets really crazy- more so than here.. LOL.
Sponsored