Tell us about the looks your Ranger gets

bsr956

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4X4; 2013 Nissan Altima
This past May I was at a F100 show. My wife got hot so she went to the truck to cool off. Said 7-8 people stopped to take pictures walking by in the parking lot
Sponsored

Whiplash

First Name
Kern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4 / 2004 Mazda RX8
Occupation
Route driver
Last month my truck was at the dealer for Ford Pass points XĆ·Press Lube oil change...while on the lift every tech in the place at some point made their way over to check out the "Jewelry" under my truck....a couple even pointed out the "Punnisher Edition" decals on my rocker panels...

I wonder how many questioned if there was an actual Punnisher Edition ever available.....šŸ˜Ž......

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
I have people all the time stop me and ask about my Ranger. Now there is a lot more around than almost 3 years ago when I bought it in the Portland metro area. Three at my office now not including me. All four of us are different colors too. That's pretty cool in itself. We need to take a team picture some time.

LIMITY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
At a gas station last week, a guy was picking my brain about the Ranger, but specifically about how the auto start stop works. He was convinced that EVERY TIME the truck comes to a complete stop it shuts down.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
I have a few people that look, either because I look like I have downs syndrome and a full beard, or the accessories. I assume it's cause I look rather tardy, though.

Most the lookers are either old boomers or young twats with flat billed hats.

P-38Ranger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Walking to my truck at the El Cajon Home Depot and this week and a young woman pauses, steps back, and looks at her friend and says, ā€œThat is one nice Ranger.ā€ I walked to the ugly mini van and waited until they were out of sight to load the bed. . .
I have to agree, every time I see it.

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
My former colleague was sitting on the tailgate of his Z71 Colorado eating lunch looking at my Ranger. Asks how I like it. Itā€™s great!!.Then asks if I want to race.. I said no. ā€œChicken?ā€, no I enjoy your company and donā€™t want you to feel embarrassedā€¦. We can do this if you want.. then I got the ā€œnever mind ā€œ. Didnā€™t talk for weeks but he never tailgated lunch againā€¦
Sponsored