Last edited:

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
Try this one. It expires the end of February. I thought it was the same for March, but could only find this:
https://fordauthority.com/2022/03/ford-ranger-discounts-incentives-offers-deals-march-2022/
1664376119647.png
thanks for that. i can send that to the dealer as well. i placed my order 2/22/22. havent called ford yet but will today. just letting myself get a little bit more pissed before i do. sent them as email yesterday and was hoping they would respond with "our apologies, we will have a check waiting for you at the showroom desk" but apparently thats not the way some businesses operate.

Cheryl

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Taurus SHO
Occupation
Accountant
1664376119647.png
thanks for that. i can send that to the dealer as well. i placed my order 2/22/22. havent called ford yet but will today. just letting myself get a little bit more pissed before i do. sent them as email yesterday and was hoping they would respond with "our apologies, we will have a check waiting for you at the showroom desk" but apparently thats not the way some businesses operate.
Make sure they also refund any sales tax you paid on that $1,000 as well.

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
It should get to you a lot quicker than it did to me but and there's always a but, it's in the giant American transportation system right now. So anybody's guess is good
I did get an email this morning, actually two in one. One stating my truck is built and the other one stating that it shipped already. Estimated delivery on 10/16-10/21. So that’s pretty good I guess. It is coming by rail but I'm too lazy to track it like others have. I'll let you know when she gets here.

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
I'm going to piss away more money on this truck than that whore in Busan.
Haha, I know how you mean. I was considering those black letters myself. Those are magnetic? May I ask how much $$$ they are?

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
$16 Amazon 5 minutes for installation. Very permanent adhesive.
Adhesive eh? Guess you gotta get it right the first time...I thought I'd seen those somewhere but they were magnetic. Oh well, thanks for the info. I'm guessing you like your truck?
Sponsored