Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Taurus SHO
Occupation
Accountant
Apparently, they lied. This came today:

Screenshot_20220811-225032.png

Screenshot_20220811-225018.png
I got that email last night as well. Yesterday when I checked the tracking I could see the user guides but today they aren’t available. I have been a little frustrated with the whole situation, now I am more than a little ?.
Sponsored

• Sad
Reactions: Doc

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
Apparently, they lied. This came today:

Screenshot_20220811-225032.png

Screenshot_20220811-225018.png
thats total bs. how the fuk can they send an email saying the truck was built if it hadnt actually rolled off the assembly line? yes, i would be totally pissed. i guess maybe no news is good news when it comes to my situation......fingers crossed.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
finally something different on the track page. hope its factual. no window sticker yet

1660319026521.png
If it is in production there has to be a Window Sticker!

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
I got that email last night as well. Yesterday when I checked the tracking I could see the user guides but today they aren’t available. I have been a little frustrated with the whole situation, now I am more than a little ?.
Wow, Cheryl! That is crazy. How in the world can they manage an assembly line of vehicles if they cannot manage the communication surrounding those vehicles. Makes you wonder if it never actually made it to production. I mean, what did they do, get it mostly done and then pull it to the side - or start adding to the lot of the vehicles that are marked 'incomplete'?

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
thanks but still "please check back later". perhaps later today
Wow. I am not sure how it can show in production and not have a Window Sticker. My Sticker was available about 5 days prior to my actual build/blend production date.

shiresoft

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2020 Ford F550 (RV)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Just got off the phone with the dealer. Still no truck (still marked as shipping even though it was supposed to be here last weekend). He's saying the ETA is by tomorrow (which means early next week). Fingers crossed that it doesn't slip again.

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
If it is in production there has to be a Window Sticker!
Exactly! If I remember correctly, my 2020 Lariat was assigned a VIN and window sticker a day or so before it was actually assembled.

If it's any consolation to all who are waiting, my truck took exactly (to the day) 5 months until I took delivery in Jan. '20, several months before the supply chain debacle reared it's ugly head.

While on the subject, I am upgrading electrical service to my home to 200 amp service and have been waiting over a year for service entry cable to become available (SER 2-2-2-4), evidently there's a shortage of aluminum used to fabricate the cable...

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Super Cab FX4
Occupation
Retired
Exactly! If I remember correctly, my 2020 Lariat was assigned a VIN and window sticker a day or so before it was actually assembled.

If it's any consolation to all who are waiting, my truck took exactly (to the day) 5 months until I took delivery in Jan. '20, several months before the supply chain debacle reared it's ugly head.

While on the subject, I am upgrading electrical service to my home to 200 amp service and have been waiting over a year for service entry cable to become available (SER 2-2-2-4), evidently there's a shortage of aluminum used to fabricate the cable...
Wait until you hear that one of the largest aluminum foundries in the United States just laid off 20% of its employees and shut down one of its forges. They can't afford gas or electric to run it

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Wait until you hear that one of the largest aluminum foundries in the United States just laid off 20% of its employees and shut down one of its forges. They can't afford gas or electric to run it
Well, I stand corrected, there does not appear to be a shortage of the metal itself, rather foundries to process it.

However, I'm sticking to my masterplan to consume more cans of beer, despite there being no shortage of aluminum...lol

?:like:?

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Mine was a Supercab Lariat 501A Spray in bed liner, trailer package, Black running boards Cactus Gray. Medium stone interior.
You guys are all fancy and stuff. I ordered an XL supercab in velocity blue metallic, STX package and FX2 package, auto stop/start delete, spray in bedliner. Is that considered one of them there unicorns too? Please don't laugh, I know not as nice as yalls but it's a huge step up from my 2000 Ranger Trailhead with crank down windows, lol.
Peace

yamahaSHO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaztuning.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger, 23 Maverick, 04 S2000, 07 Sky RL
Occupation
ECU Calibration - USAF Retired
Vehicle Showcase
You guys are all fancy and stuff. I ordered an XL supercab in velocity blue metallic, STX package and FX2 package, auto stop/start delete, spray in bedliner. Is that considered one of them there unicorns too? Please don't laugh, I know not as nice as yalls but it's a huge step up from my 2000 Ranger Trailhead with crank down windows, lol.
Peace
That's what I ordered... XL, supercab, STX, FX2. :)

I thought I was being pretty specific on this order. Get what I need, not what I don't.