DukeCanBuildit
Well-Known Member
You might be closer to James Bay than Toronto!I’m in the Temiskaming area, so I have to travel at least 2 hours in any direction for a spray liner![]()
Sponsored
You might be closer to James Bay than Toronto!I’m in the Temiskaming area, so I have to travel at least 2 hours in any direction for a spray liner![]()
I have factory spray in liner and rubber mat.I have a drop in liner and do not like it. I'm on the fence about a line-x spray in or just a rubberized bed mat to go with my hard tonneau.
Thoughts / opinions on the two?
My experience with LINE-XI have a drop in liner and do not like it. I'm on the fence about a line-x spray in or just a rubberized bed mat to go with my hard tonneau.
Thoughts / opinions on the two?
Now this would be a luxurious setup with loads of protection.Another vote for spray in liner and Bed Rug mat. Your knees will thank you. And no need to attach the mat to the bed....just lay it in there.
Same here....Bullet Spray Liner and a Bed Rug Mat. The mat makes it really nice on your knees if your in the bed often, which I am when we're out camping. In and out of the bed several times a day when on the road.Another vote for spray in liner and Bed Rug mat. Your knees will thank you. And no need to attach the mat to the bed....just lay it in there.
That's a great looking setup! I didn't know Weathertech made a liner like that, I love how it goes up and fits like a glove. That tailgate protector is awesome too (and won't freeze shut like my BedRug does).I have the Weathertech Techliner + Tailgate protector
I like the fact that this mat comes up with a lip about 2.5" - here's one of my install photos where I've got a bunch of stuff to get it to lay down flat. It's snug as a bug in a rug today. You can see the mat lip coming up the wheel tunnel.
![]()
Main reason I went mat vs. other options is I am mostly sliding stuff (Pelican cases and C-Stands!) into my truck so I just needed a nice slippery mat to keep my paint minty underneath. I've got carpet scraps for the sides and back if I need protection there as well.
I am a victim of myself and I have to admit I also appreciate that from an aesthetics point of view; this allows me to keep a nice balance of blue/black.
The stuff I am sliding in can also not get scratched too much so a spray-in only was not a good option for me as they are too abrasive.
Here it is fully installed w/ tailgate mat.
![]()
Spray-in bedliner 100%!I have a drop in liner and do not like it. I'm on the fence about a line-x spray in or just a rubberized bed mat to go with my hard tonneau.
Thoughts / opinions on the two?