Some Ranger lovers are ridiculous

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Man you think threads like this are going nowhere and then @Kristina drops knowledge bombs on us like; Estonian Rangers don't have french fry holders ?

Kristina if you need a french fry holder for your dash, exported direct from the USA, holler at your boy Strangelove and I'll hook you up with your first Euro -> US market mod :crackup:
That would be a cool project! :rockon: But we need to find something else - no fries ever enter this truck!

@IdahoRanger lately posted a video here where EU Wildtrak and US Ranger were compared. Motorhome thread. There were many differences still not mentioned ;) I felt an itching to make a new and better video. ?

WhiteRangerDanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Then there are those of us that had no choice and got black. We try to hide it in the back of the lot so no-one will see how dirty it always looks in the snow belt. And in the summer we look for trees to park under to keep it cool enough for the ac to be effective. Last black girl for me.
Ehhhhh... no shame here...8 months of ownership and washed it 2x

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Mary Kay Pink lol!!
I think Chevy called it "Salmon", my Uncle had a '55 Bel Air in the same two-tone scheme...

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
I get it. They are cool trucks. But some of you folks are a bit overboard with it.

I'd bet that if some of you clowns were out goofing off on a beautiful sunny day with your wife by your side and you decided to hit a brewery for a beer... some of you idiots would park out front in the sun and then deliberately choose a seat that let you stare at your Ranger the entire freaking time. How stupid are you? I mean come on! Enjoy the day. Enjoy the time with your wife. Just nuts. Some of you really need to take a chill pill about your truck. Just sayin'...

On another note. Noticed yesterday while having a beer that velocity blue just rocks in the sunlight.

Man I do LOVE my new Ranger.
:sunglasses:

:bandit:
I agree that Velocity Blue looks best when sitting there and staring at it while drinking a beer. Or just sitting there staring at it not drinking anything. As for me, whether or not I can see my truck while it's parked depends on how far away I had to go to find good clean and spaced apart parking spots. Yeah, I'm one of those guys. But I never double park or inconvenience other motorists. It's funny because my old truck, I just didn't care and would park anywhere I could without worry but now I'm scared of getting dinged or crunched and I ALWAYS park uphill from shopping cart corals. Call me crazy. I want my ride to remain unmolested. Luckily, the office I work in is ground level with huge windows that look directly out to the very near parking lot, so I can easily look out the window every so often to check on things. And I do indeed turn around every so often to take a look after parking. My wife thinks there is something wrong with me. There is. I don't have a 2024 Ranger Raptor. Yet. I never thought I'd have truck envy so soon (I just got mine October 2022) but here we are...

Btw, huge shout out to Chemical Guys for making the products which
20230129_123038.jpg
keep new blue looking so good.

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like we need a Ranger Olympics pitting colors against each other... I picture something like Battle of the Network Stars and the Beer Olympics combined...

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.