Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
Well, he is from commiefornia, what did you expect him to say? It's probably a term of respect and endearment

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Yes, that's why I said a reactor went down, and not a plant......

On post #145 you said....
Feed water froze.
No way 567F water is going to freeze like you said it did. That’s why I asked why you would say something like that? You threw an answer out there that is impossible, inaccurate and misleading to the readers on this post.

I’m going to go read about dampers now, at least it’s more believable. ?

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
But still full of idiot morons!:crazy:
Don't worry Terry you're losing hundreds by the day... They're all moving here! ? One realtor I work for said 80% of her customers are from CA and they're coming here and driving up the prices like crazy. They're offering $20k-$30K over listing. The last house I did in January she listed it for $355K and it went for $382K sold the same day as listed. Great for me as mine has tripled in the last 6 years but I'm not ready to sell just yet. But it sure is tempting with these prices.

Leftcoast

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Crewcab
Don't worry Terry you're losing hundreds by the day... They're all moving here! ? One realtor I work for said 80% of her customers are from CA and they're coming here and driving up the prices like crazy. They're offering $20k-$30K over listing. The last house I did in January she listed it for $355K and it went for $382K sold the same day as listed. Great for me as mine has tripled in the last 6 years but I'm not ready to sell just yet. But it sure is tempting with these prices.
My family has been in and around the Bay Area for over a hundred years. California is a beautiful place with great climate when it’s not burning. The flames don’t get everywhere but smoky air gets old during a bad season. Regardless you can have your tornados, your hurricanes and the 6 months of ice. I’m good.

Reactions: FoD

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My family has been in and around the Bay Area for over a hundred years. California is a beautiful place with great climate when it’s not burning. The flames don’t get everywhere but smoky air gets old during a bad season. Regardless you can have your tornados, your hurricanes and the 6 months of ice. I’m good.
That's why I left MA years ago. Sick of the snowstorms, ice storms, gloomy days for sometimes weeks on end and we've even had a tornado come through back in 2011 and left a 39 mile path through several towns which is pretty rare. It came within a mile of my house and that was enough for me and I high tailed it outta there! lol

Not many natural disasters here in AZ unless you count the summer heat. It's not for everyone and even I get a little sick of it by September. All I need to do is think back of the 250 feet of driveway I had to take care of every winter and that doesn't make it seem so bad here.

Last edited:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for you. Probably be ok if they didn't take politics and OTHER stuff with them and try and change the local envornments so much to what they left behind...but c'est la vie :dance:

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
I have a friend in Kerrville, she lost power for over a day. Fortunately, she has a couple portable kerosene heaters so her and her four pooches were okay.

She's always giving me the biz about Grand Junction Colorados weather (she has a trike too), so as long as she is okay, I've been rubbing my mid forties to mid fifties weather of late. I guess what goes around comes around. :blush:

Last edited:
OP
OP

db_tanker

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger / 2018 Honda Civic EX 5 door
Occupation
Process Professional
And here I was just talking about how my Ranger did so well in the snow that we don't get a whole bunch of down in SE Texas...

But still it is fun to read. :D

Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
I have a friend in Kerrville, she lost power for over a day. Fortunately, she has a couple portable kerosene heaters so her and her four pooches were okay.

She's alway giving be the biz about Grand Junction Colorados weather (she has a trike too), so as long as she is okay, I've been rubbing my mid forties to mid fifties weather of late. I guess what goes around comes around. :blush:
Kerrville is where I live also and we will go straight to spring next week and it will be her turn again.......