First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT Systems Manager
Looking for members and other Ranger owners in the Houston Texas area. I recently sold my Tacoma TRD Sport and bought a 2021 Lariat Tremor.
My other thread on that subject > https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/trd-to-tremor.15687/

I'm looking for other Ranger owners in Houston or the surrounding areas such as Katy, Woodlands, Conroe, Pearland, Galveston, ETC. I am the Vice President of HTX Toyotas Car club. We have a couple hundred active members and a huge following on social media.

Long story short, I'm looking to create another Group for our Ranger community and do some collaboration meets with the Toyota Crew. I think most of us here can agree that the Ranger is significantly better than the Tacoma. So we can flex on the Toyota owners a bit. All fun an games of course. I still have lots of friends in the Toyota scene and mad love.

One reason I'd like to start a group and expand is because it will open doors for manufacturers to see a new knitch in the market other than the Tacoma's. That way we can start seeing new mods and additions for the Rangers coming out. We are in the 3rd year of the new gen Ranger and still not nearly the amount of aftermarket parts that the Tacoma's have. Creating and expanding a group might help.

Anyway! Hit me up or comment below. Later!
Sponsored

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
I'm in Houston, with a Ranger and me name is also Bret... This has the potential to become confusing... ?

OP
OP
TRD-2-Tremor

TRD-2-Tremor

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Systems Manager
Spring Branch area, and 2wd Lariat with the e-locker.
Awesome!! Well, you're the first to reach out. Lets see who else we got out there. If i can get at least 10 that would be a great starting point.

Reactions: Doc

VESH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FX4
I’m in spring. There is a Facebook group ‘Texas 2019+ ford ranger club” that originally was Houston-focused

OP
OP
TRD-2-Tremor

TRD-2-Tremor

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Systems Manager
I’m in spring. There is a Facebook group ‘Texas 2019+ ford ranger club” that originally was Houston-focused
Nice! I will look it up. Good info man. Thank you.

FInoob

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
??
Im down in Alvin, 19 2wd Lariat with a few mods.