Skids and Rear Shock protection on!

amick1995

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Trenor
Did you opt to keep the FX4 front skid plate? If so, how is the fitment/alignment with the Shrockworks and the factory skid?
I’m not sure if there is a difference other than the color.
That said, I recently replaced my tremors bumper with an AFN front bumper which replaces the stock skid plate as well as the small plate behind it, and when I pulled the stock skid plate off I was surprised at just how thin it was. The front plate that came with my bumper is 6mm aluminum and is very beefy, much more so than the stock one. The rear plate that came with the bumper is 4mm steel and made that small plate seem like plastic.
Sponsored

Gsd1976

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Construction
Nice. Just got my set in today, along with there sliders. I also have the 589 shock armor and a coastal offroad bumper.

20220121_153525.jpg

whoisdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 IS300
Occupation
Photographer
Nice. Just got my set in today, along with there sliders. I also have the 589 shock armor and a coastal offroad bumper.

20220121_153525.jpg
What sliders are these?

Sorry for the hijack. Skids look great and now that's another thing I didn't realize I need to buy that I feel like I need to buy now. lol.

Gsd1976

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Construction
What sliders are these?

Sorry for the hijack. Skids look great and now that's another thing I didn't realize I need to buy that I feel like I need to buy now. lol.
There shrockworks sliders to go with there skid plates that the OP pictured in the beginning.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
What sliders are these?

Looks like my Shrok sliders...they went out of bidness....
Sponsored