Silly and/or useful hacks

MMorf

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Anyone else uses the door latch as a bottle opener when their teeth start hurting??

2F5D90F6-FF9A-4A79-8617-7B318BE23497.jpeg
Nope... I always use the titanium side of my Zero Tolerance 0303 pocket knife.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Anyone else uses the door latch as a bottle opener when their teeth start hurting??

2F5D90F6-FF9A-4A79-8617-7B318BE23497.jpeg

I was just talking with a friend of mine I grew up with back east. He just had all his teeth replaced with implants not to long ago. One reason was he had a bunch of cracked teeth from when we were young and dumb and he was the one who would open beer bottle with his teeth. :shock: Man these dumb things you do when you're young come back to bite you when you're older.

AutobotXJ

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Wildlife Biologist
I was just talking with a friend of mine I grew up with back east. He just had all his teeth replaced with implants not to long ago. One reason was he had a bunch of cracked teeth from when we were young and dumb and he was the one who would open beer bottle with his teeth. :shock: Man these dumb things you do when you're young come back to bite you when you're older.
....or in this case, “gum you” when you’re older ?

MoldyTaco

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
College Professor
I have a small width garage, so I had to find a solution to protect my doors when they accidentally hit the wall. I mounted pool noodles cut in half to the wall as a protective layer. I don’t really have the problem with the Ranger like I did with my challenger, but I left them up anyways. I cannot find the pictures I took since upgraded my phone and it is too late to take pictures right now. However, here is a random picture I found online that shows what I did.
D8F5CCCA-D4BA-44AD-8952-233C891CE4C3.jpeg
Sponsored