Show me your leveled trucks on OEM wheels!

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I had Ford install my kit. Quick Lane. I bought a two and a half inch Rough Country lift are @PandaMotorworks works for about a hundred bucks. I paid $487 total for the install And follow up alignment. Very happy with it. Feels a little stiffer in a good way. The tech told me that when they put a two and a half-inch spacer on a F-150 it becomes raked is higher in the front than the back on the two wheel drives. My kit was the first they put on a 2 wheel drive kit. I thought two and a half inches higher wouldn't make a difference but it sure did when I went to get in the truck, LOL

rangerlevel.jpg

rangerleve2l.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
2.5" level from @PandaMotorworks with 265/70R/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock sport wheels. The 2.5" level is a perfect level front to back (thank you Chris for expediting the shipping!)

Stock tires and wheels just after level kit

IMG_1400.jpg

New Ridge Grapplers

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

OP
OP

jhndeergrn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
2.5" level from @PandaMotorworks with 265/70R/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock sport wheels. The 2.5" level is a perfect level front to back (thank you Chris for expediting the shipping!)

Looks good! Kinda leaning towards the 265/70r17’s myself, just to keep the weight down.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Looks good! Kinda leaning towards the 265/70r17’s myself, just to keep the weight down.
Thanks! I was going back and forth between the 285's and these but I didn't want to lose a lot of mpg's with the extra weight. These are perfect for I'll be using them for and a big improvement over the stock tires. I bought them online at Tire Buyer and they were great to deal with. Free shipping and 45 days to drive on them or you can return them free. Sign up for their emails and you'll get another 5% off too.

https://www.tirebuyer.com/tires/Ridge Grappler/p/TV154000829

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang

IMG_1400.jpg

New Ridge Grapplers

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg
Looks like pretty much the perfect combo to me!

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Same but I don't think its possible from other threads I have read.
Edit.... This doesn't work... unless you use about 25 of them!

Easiest and least expensive (about $25) modification you will ever do..... and your truck will ride better too. :like:

I use these in the winter for ballast... 60 lbs each x 4 = 240 lbs
  • Provides traction in winter
  • Tube shape fits perfect on wheel wells
  • Adds weight to truck beds

TubeSand.jpg

Last edited:

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
A
Same but I don't think its possible from other threads I have read.
Anything is possible.

The only way I see it possible, besides loading your bed down with weight, is to have custom rear springs made that are lower. That would make the load capacity less unless properly designed then it would probably ride like a log wagon. (Assuming here)

Or, you could add air bladders on top of the lowered leaf springs so when you do carry a load you can re-level it out, still maintaining a decent ride, I would think.

Or maybe removing the stock overload springs then adding the air bladders might get the truck more level at least by an inch.

RangerDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Vehicle Showcase
After having a couple of days I cannot recommend the ICON setup more.
Rides great. Removes the front end "float" and now matched the rear in firmness.
The pic was with the stock standard Lariat 18" wheels and 265/60/18 tires.
Got the setup from Stage 3 Motorsports for a great price.
Sick! What tire and size? Please post pics and a quick review of the setup. :rockon:

First Name
Rebel Ranger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Super Crew XLT Fx4 Black - Blacked Out Appearance - 301A - Tow Package - Afe Rebel Series Cat-Back Exhaust - Afe Power Quantum Pro 5R Cold Air Intake - Bully Dog Performance Tune - RetraxPRO XR with Yakima T-slot short Rack Package
Occupation
Career Fire Fighter
Vehicle Showcase
Reactions: Doc