Leveled and 33,s

technological_marvel

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shadow Black Ranger LARIAT FX4
I'm not generally a fan of the chrome package but I have to admit that chrome bumper with the hot pepper red paint does look real nice. :like:

The lift kit and tires are a nice upgrade, I'd like to do the same to mine (as just about half of everyone here has) and it'd have been great to roll it into the financing.

OP
OP

jpboats

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat , Blue
Wondering if they used spacers to make these tires work on the stock wheels or if they're just sitting against the spindle.
That was my question? Stock wheels.

Randy2400h

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Sport FX4, 2015 Ford Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Wondering if they used spacers to make these tires work on the stock wheels or if they're just sitting against the spindle.
Iā€™m sure they had to use a modest (3/8ā€) spacer, otherwise Iā€™d say it rubs the spindle.

DMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
How easy was it to put on those fender flares?
They were a snap. Got them thru Ford parts at my local dealer and they came pre-assembled vs. when you buy from bushwhacker. When I got them the only people offering them was ford.
I put them on in about an hour.
Not I need the hood scoop and grille,,and a brush guard,,and Iā€™m sure something else,,,hahaha

DMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Nice do they just clip in? I like the way they look
Yes sir, you remove the clips holding the factory flare, install the new flare over it and put in new clips

DMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Nice do they just clip in? I like the way they look
I will say that the flares are what made me buy new rims, because the factory rims have such a severe positive offset that once the flares were on it looked a little odd,,,kinda like a guy who skips leg day,,,big up top and skinny below

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
what is the offset on those wheels? I'm definitely getting the fender flares and agree with the looks w/ the stock wheels. It all comes down to offset and tire size.

DMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
what is the offset on those wheels? I'm definitely getting the fender flares and agree with the looks w/ the stock wheels. It all comes down to offset and tire size.
These new rims are positive 34 offset with 275/70/17ā€™s,,,no scrub, steers and turns like factory with the lift. I almost bought rims with positive 25 offset, and feel they would have turned and steered well, but I didnā€™t want them to stick out too far and sling more mud and debris up the side of the truck. I think the 34 offset looks good enough and fills out the fender flares
Sponsored