OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Have cruised by this Ranger many times in my neighborhood...and was finally able to meet the owner Keith and get a few shots of his beautiful Black FX4 Scab...

Lt. Angle (2).jpg

Rear shot (2).jpg

Rt. Angle (2).jpg
Sponsored

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Adding the photos of mine, picked up last Saturday.

IMG_2711.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg
IMG_2714.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
So this group all have part time jobs. ??
Of course, we need the extra time to devote to modifying our trucks. ;)

Some have part-time gigs in addition to their full-time jobs - this is so they can afford their mods and not have to live in their trucks. ?

Although, some are set up so they actually could. ?

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Of course, we need the extra time to devote to modifying our trucks. ;)

Some have part-time gigs in addition to their full-time jobs - this is so they can afford their mods and not have to live in their trucks. ?

Although, some are set up so they actually could. ?
My thoughts were on owning a black vehicle. I love black vehicles, but to keep them looking sharp is a "part time job". ??

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
My thoughts were on owning a black vehicle. I love black vehicles, but to keep them looking sharp is a "part time job". ??
I own 2, and wholeheartedly agree!

JimmyH

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT Crewcab; 2020 Ford Escape SEL
Joining the Shadow Black Ranger Club. This last weekend, I purchased a 2023 Ford Ranger XLT in Shadow Black. Supercrew, Sport Appearance Package, Electronic Locking Rear Differential, Tow Package, Remote Start. Got it for a bit under MSRP with the spray-in bedliner, window tint, wheel locks, tailgate lock and all of that other miscellaneous dealer BS for free. Pretty happy with the deal. Now I've just gotta figure out how to keep this black beauty clean. :LOL:

IMG_0068.jpg

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Joining the Shadow Black Ranger Club. This last weekend, I purchased a 2023 Ford Ranger XLT in Shadow Black. Supercrew, Sport Appearance Package, Electronic Locking Rear Differential, Tow Package, Remote Start. Got it for a bit under MSRP with the spray-in bedliner, window tint, wheel locks, tailgate lock and all of that other miscellaneous dealer BS for free. Pretty happy with the deal. Now I've just gotta figure out how to keep this black beauty clean. :LOL:

IMG_0068.jpg
Welcome Jimmy. Nice looking truck, but yes it will be a full time job keeping the black beauty clean!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_0068.jpg
It’s a beauty Jimmy! It’ll be tough keeping it looking like it does now but it’s so worth the effort.
Sponsored