Grimlock

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat / 2019 Edge ST
Vehicle Showcase
Updated pic of Grimlock ! Will be spamming new pics through out some posts so bare with me....lol

20200829_134029-01.jpeg

ADD Stealth Fighter/Smittybilt X20 10K Winch/Rigid Radiance 40" light bar/Rigid Radiance Pods installed!
Sponsored

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Need some new shots, but latest... Be heading to the Smokies end of Oct. Hope to get some good shots. Then after return, will consider working on getting, lifts, wheels, etc..
fieldshot1_1024.jpg
fieldshot2.jpg
fieldshot3.jpg
fieldshot4.jpg

amberfog.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Need some new shots, but latest... Be heading to the Smokies end of Oct. Hope to get some good shots. Then after return, will consider working on getting, lifts, wheels, etc..
fieldshot1_1024.jpg
fieldshot2.jpg
fieldshot3.jpg
fieldshot4.jpg

amberfog.jpg
Great looking truck John! That matte black decal kit is off the chain. I have something similar on order - will post once it's installed. Was yours custom designed?

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking truck John! That matte black decal kit is off the chain. I have something similar on order - will post once it's installed. Was yours custom designed?
Thanks.... wish I could get a better picture of it. I tried a lot of different camera angles. The shine of the truck buries the decal. If you look real close, you can see the Word "RANGER" embedded in the treads. I washed out this picture to show it and it was still hard to get it to surface.
tiredecal_1.jpg

On a different note, I have a high gloss Chris Kyle Punisher on my hood scoop with a black reflective reticle in it's eye. Also hard to get picture of. But it's the effect I wanted. Look deep in the clouds which are reflecting from a beautiful sky.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I saw the Ranger logo - that's what I like about it the most. You really have to be paying attention or you miss the subtlety. Black on black on black - great job! I'll post pics if I'm happy with mine. My decals will run up the scab door, bedside, canopy, and over the canopy window.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_2315.jpg
IMG_2311.jpg

First dirt was up Saddleback Mountain. Santiago Peak.
It's great being about 20 minutes from the trailhead from Silverado. Great place to get out for a few hours. Looks great!

JMS.FX4

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
It's great being about 20 minutes from the trailhead from Silverado. Great place to get out for a few hours. Looks great!
Yeah it’s a good trail to go up when it’s open. To bad holy Jim isn’t fun anymore like it was years ago.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah it’s a good trail to go up when it’s open. To bad holy Jim isn’t fun anymore like it was years ago.
I'm still waiting for Trabuco/Holy Jim to open back up again last the gate, last I'd heard they were targeting late this year still. I've been forever what's open a few times even when there was still water flowing, it's really nice in there then. I'd like to get up Harding as well, but that's been closed to vehicles for as long as I've been checking.. I wish they didn't close maple springs ar the first few drops of rain, I'd really enjoy getting up there in the winter.

JMS.FX4

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still waiting for Trabuco/Holy Jim to open back up again last the gate, last I'd heard they were targeting late this year still. I've been forever what's open a few times even when there was still water flowing, it's really nice in there then. I'd like to get up Harding as well, but that's been closed to vehicles for as long as I've been checking.. I wish they didn't close maple springs ar the first few drops of rain, I'd really enjoy getting up there in the winter.
Did you go into holy Jim the only time it snowed in there a few years ago, that was the best.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Did you go into holy Jim the only time it snowed in there a few years ago, that was the best.
Nope. I just moved to Trabuco in April and before November I was in a Mustang still. I grew up in Michigan and miss the snow for sure.

JMS.FX4

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Nope. I just moved to Trabuco in April and before November I was in a Mustang still. I grew up in Michigan and miss the snow for sure.
Oh cool, after 2012 they started closing off the sides of holy jim. It was awesome before especially when it rained.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Oh cool, after 2012 they started closing off the sides of holy jim. It was awesome before especially when it rained.
I would love it. I'm really hoping they open it back up again, fingers crossed. I've been working on exploring up by Big Bear and Lytle Creek.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Just picked this up for the Wife. 2019 XLT Supercab, 301A, FX4, Trailer Pkg, Chrome Pkg. Yes, she likes it a lot.

20200710_125016.jpg
Nice looking scab!

Mike PD

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 LX Mustang hatch, 1995 XL Ranger, 2020 XLT Ranger FX4
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Did a ceramic coat back at the end of July and I'm just now posting pics of the results. I used Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light followed up by a coat of Gtechniq EXO v4 hydrophobic coat. Am I happy with the results? Very much so. Would I do it again? HELL NO! Not by myself and I'd wait for a cooler day. Directions for the EXO say to do two coats, but a friend of mine spoke to a rep for the company and was told one coat is good enough if you've ceramic coated first, which was fine by me. Took two days starting off with a full body paint correcting to smooth things out using my DA polisher and some Griots polish. Didn't need to clay bar as it only had 600 miles on it at the time. It was way easier doing my Light Titanium colored Fox body Mustang. None the less it worked out. And as a side note, amazingly, no beer was consumed during either project.

IMG_4158.jpeg

IMG_4157.jpeg
Sponsored