SABER Ranger Club Thread

Av8or

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Ranger, Cessna Skywagon
Anyone with a Saber Ranger paint their tow hooks? If so how's it look?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Anyone with a Saber Ranger paint their tow hooks? If so how's it look?
There is a member here who is a Tennessee Volunteers fan. I can't remember his name, but he painted his orange, I believe, & it looked very good.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a member here who is a Tennessee Volunteers fan. I can't remember his name, but he painted his orange, I believe, & it looked very good.
I believe I made a mistake. I think his Ranger was Shadow Black, not Saber. Sorry.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Deleted member 1634

What is everyone's thoughts on the different OEM rims with the Saber color? Do you like the standard sport appearance magnetic 17" wheels, or the upgraded 18" polished with magnetic pockets wheels better?

I currently have the upgraded 18" wheels, because that's what came on the truck. I tried to get the dealer to swap for the 17" wheels during purchase but they weren't having any of that. haha I always liked the subtleness of the 17"s (and they do require slightly cheaper tires haha), but the 18"s have a slight extra "classiness" and pop.

Thoughts?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
What is everyone's thoughts on the different OEM rims with the Saber color? Do you like the standard sport appearance magnetic 17" wheels, or the upgraded 18" polished with magnetic pockets wheels better?

I currently have the upgraded 18" wheels, because that's what came on the truck. I tried to get the dealer to swap for the 17" wheels during purchase but they weren't having any of that. haha I always liked the subtleness of the 17"s (and they do require slightly cheaper tires haha), but the 18"s have a slight extra "classiness" and pop.

Thoughts?
I like my sport wheels. I was looking for some aftermarket ones last year when they were having Black Friday sales. I just couldn't find anything that I really liked that went with the Saber color. There were some nice bronze ones but I thought it would clash with the Saber. Then some machined ones and a few black ones but nothing that wowed me so I did nothing. lol

I have had several comment that they really like them for being a stock wheel. If you like the sport wheels and can find a deal on them I'd get them.

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
wheels are 16x8 +0 and yeah they are patagonia MTs 285/75/16
I just ordered some KO2's in 285/75/16 I think they are the best looking ratio of tire and rim on the truck. I'm looking at some 16x8 wheels with a -10 offset because I like the stance, but I'm learning that it actually rubs more than positive-yet-less-than-stock offset. Did you have to modify the crash bars or anything I'm the wheel well at all for this 0 offset setup?
Thanks.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thoughts?
I like my 18" wheels and get alot of compliments on them.

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport 4x4 Lariat - Saber
Occupation
I'm fly. I'm pilot.
TromckFront.jpeg

Got the angry tires on for when the snow starts to fly.

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport 4x4 Lariat - Saber
Occupation
I'm fly. I'm pilot.

Thoughts?
I like my sport wheels so much that I have TWO sets. One for winter, one for summer.
Sponsored