First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
$415 toward a tune would be better but I have spent more on cosmetic before. Needs some carbon fiber!
Sponsored

Indy650

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
$415 toward a tune would be better but I have spent more on cosmetic before. Needs some carbon fiber!
I totally agree a tune would be a much better buy for the money but I think we all have went the cosmetic route lol. I bought the turbosmart blow off valve just for the sound lol. Really though when I decide to up the boost the turbosmart BOV is much better than stock.

Psykostevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I met with Velossatech Tuesday and they did the scanning to start the prototype piece. Can't wait to see it done.
Nice! That would be a cool alternative for those of us that still want a sealed Airbox without spending $400

BDUb

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL 4x4, Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
oh i see... I'll admit I don't know anything about California and their crazy emissions except I'll never live there.
If I wasnt born amd raised here Inwould.have moved already. I have too many family members here that I care about to move out of state.

J_D

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
And its not for sale in CA...wth is wrong with people that make these snowflake "laws"? Like that intake is going to ruin the environment more than the corporations that buy smog credits so they are allowed to polute more because they purchased that "right". Fed up with pieces of trash "running" communist CA.
I guess your not old enough to appreciate the smog in the 70"s in southern Cali. Feel free to move to Texas.

J_D

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
oh i see... I'll admit I don't know anything about California and their crazy emissions except I'll never live there.
Please stay away. We do not need people like you fucking up our air.

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
New for the Ranger is the Roush Cold Air Intake good for 8 lb-ft of TQ and a list price of $415.00

Link:
https://www.roushperformance.com/pa...-87117325&mc_cid=ded3378462&mc_eid=757078ca87
CAI on their own have been proven to be a waste of money.

Real world, almost zero increase with hp or torqe. But do increase the crap gettin in your engine.

Fo that money you can get a tune and see real power improvement.

Even if 8 ft lb is real. I doubt it, but say itbis legit. Over $400 for 8ft lb???

a little more $$ for a tuner, you can get 100 ft lb.

BDUb

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL 4x4, Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
I guess your not old enough to appreciate the smog in the 70"s in southern Cali. Feel free to move to Texas.
Moving to Texas would be based on the lunacy of the far left and people like yourself. If you think that with all the new technology and how clean vehicles run today that an intake is going to cause pollution as in the 70's you dont have any concept of reality. The largest polluters on the planet are companies and militaries. Not people like you and I, the rules and regulations are pointed in the wrong direction.
Sponsored