Sponsored

Right Side Mirror

bigalxc

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Threads
8
Messages
57
Reaction score
159
Location
ma
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV
Did anyone ever have to replace the right side mirror and casing before? A few weeks ago I backed out of my garage really tired and hit the side of it and cracked the right side mirror a little bit. The blind spot monitoring system still works but the mirror itself needs to be replaced due to the crack on the side.
IMG_7615.webp
Sponsored

 

veedubtuner

Well-Known Member
First Name
Morgan
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Threads
90
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
6,515
Location
Tulsa, OK
Vehicle(s)
2023 CG XLT Scab FX4 Ranger
Occupation
VW Parts slinger
Vehicle Showcase
1
They should just pop off and on. There maybe some wires on the back side that will need to be disconnected and reconnected (pay attention to which goes where) depending on your trim level, but pretty easy I would imagine. The center section clips on to a plate that moves when you adjust.

Screenshot 2026-08-18 072439.webp
 

Muscleford

Well-Known Member
First Name
George
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Threads
91
Messages
772
Reaction score
1,521
Location
Ohio north coast
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat, 84 & 85 Merc Capri 5.0, 23 Escape
Occupation
Retired CFO
I believe the mirror glass should be replaceable. I previously had a 2011 Ranger and changed the mirror glass to an aftermarket glass to get a built in blind spot mirror.
 
OP
OP

bigalxc

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Threads
8
Messages
57
Reaction score
159
Location
ma
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV
This is much cheaper then the dealership I'm sure
 


dozxab

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dave
Joined
Sep 14, 2024
Threads
17
Messages
660
Reaction score
2,170
Location
Prescott AZ
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
Occupation
Retired
I did my drivers side about a year ago. Get a long flat screwdriver in here (photo) and twist, then pull the mirror off gently as to not break it (more). New one just presses on. I think I got an aftermarket on Ebay. Just check carefully that is has the same options as yours. Power, BLIS, heat, etc.

Mirror .webp
 
 








Top