First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
My thought is to wait and spend your money on an intercooler kit. Mishimoto is working on a kit right now as we speak and Mountune has one avalible now. You will have more efficiency with that over the pipes alone and it has been stated already that the AFE pipes dont have the best fitment with the Blow off valve.

DerangedPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Vehicle Showcase
I have them installed with my TurboSmart BOV with no clearance issues. Install was fine except for the clamp fitment on the cold side pipe. I just reused the stock clamps.

OP
OP
Apples

Apples

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
I appreciate the comments. I find it a bit hard to swallow the reported difference in advertised horse power (and torque) increase. The reason being, it is essentially at redline! I did ask about my Ford media rep about this, and he too was skeptical. And technically, these "pipes" and any intercooler change, will void the warranty.

As a result, I'll stick with what I have.

DerangedPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Vehicle Showcase
I appreciate the comments. I find it a bit hard to swallow the reported difference in advertised horse power (and torque) increase. The reason being, it is essentially at redline! I did ask about my Ford media rep about this, and he too was skeptical. And technically, these "pipes" and any intercooler change, will void the warranty.

As a result, I'll stick with what I have.
They will not void the warranty. The dealership will have to prove that the mod caused whatever issue your truck is having. It would be hard to prove that a simple pipe caused any issues with the motor.
Sponsored