First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Crc 57mm turbo, Catless downpipe, Roush intake, mishimoto intercooler, afe hot and cold charge pipes, mishimoto catch can, as far as tune I was running the adaptive tune. I have an e30 tune by tuner is making adjustments to it.

May I know your mods? The Ranger does great tuned against a lot of vehicles minus specifically sports oriented vehicles.
Nice race, solid kill. Appreciate you listing your mods and that the SRT-8 was not stock too.
He listed them on page 2. ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Floydean

Floydean

First Name
Floyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Occupation
Military
May I know your mods? The Ranger does great tuned against a lot of vehicles minus specifically sports oriented vehicles.
Crc 57mm turbo, Catless downpipe, Roush intake, mishimoto intercooler, afe hot and cold charge pipes, mishimoto catch can, as far as tune I was running the adaptive tune. I have an e30 tune by tuner is making adjustments to it.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Amazing. Wish I could get a down pipe and a proper ethanol tune. That route you took with mods is exactly what I wanted to do to my truck. But without a proper tune and a down pipe, the bigger turbo would probably be a bit rougher to get going. Thanks for the video and mod list Floyd. What is your 0-60 if I may ask?

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

landiscarrier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat, Focus ST
Occupation
Sales
I'm 53 and racking anyone is still fun! Sadly no one challenges me much in the Ranger. Nice job though!
I'm not a fan of the exhaust sound but to each their own!

OP
OP
Floydean

Floydean

First Name
Floyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Occupation
Military
Amazing. Wish I could get a down pipe and a proper ethanol tune. That route you took with mods is exactly what I wanted to do to my truck. But without a proper tune and a down pipe, the bigger turbo would probably be a bit rougher to get going. Thanks for the video and mod list Floyd. What is your 0-60 if I may ask?
0-60 was about 4.7 I’ll do it again today to verify

OP
OP
Floydean

Floydean

First Name
Floyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Occupation
Military
I'm 53 and racking anyone is still fun! Sadly no one challenges me much in the Ranger. Nice job though!
I'm not a fan of the exhaust sound but to each their own!
Yeah the exhaust sounds like ass, its afe side exit turbo back. I’m going to get a custom titanium dual exhaust installed. Here in the future.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
0-60 was about 4.7 I’ll do it again today to verify
Beautiful. I bet you pull hard when the turbo is fully spooled too… very nice ?

12Bravo20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
retired
This video reminds me of the time I raced a 68 Dodge Coronet with a 440 6 Pack in my 78 Mercury Zephyr with a 302 BOSS engine. I had the race won at 1/8 of a mile. But once we hit the 1/8, that 440 opened up and left me in the dust.

I knew I would loose badly in the 1/4 mile but it was fun. The other driver was totally surprised that my "grampa" car beat him in the 1/8.

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
Dude, what!? I love this show, hahaha. My wife is from South Korea - this scene legit made me laugh way too hard.
it was that show that introduced me to kim chee stew mmmmm

I have owned cars like Rebecca and I was in tears with the whole episode when she breaks down and the mechanic trying his hardest to fix her. She's a 2003 Daiwoo matiz legendary for their quality. they were based on the Fiat 500 when fiat owned daiwoo then GM bought Daiwoo and based the Spark off that. it was junk based on junk and even more junk AND then GM decided to sell them in the US. I chuckle every time I see a chevy spark

Last edited:

Tremortized

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Security Engineer
it was that show that introduced me to kim chee stew mmmmm

I have owned cars like Rebecca and I was in tears with the whole episode when she breaks down and the mechanic trying his hardest to fix her. She's a 2003 Daiwoo matiz legendary for their quality. they were based on the Fiat 500 when fiat owned daiwoo then GM bought Daiwoo and based the Spark off that. it was junk based on junk and even more junk AND then GM decided to sell them in the US. I chuckle every time I see a chevy spark
tfmluentjseubdrwwtqf.gif

TdotReckless

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT - 2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Thank you! More to come still saving up for a 3 link leaf delete and coilovers front and back.
Definitely made me smile, I am running almost the same set up as you but I am running mishimoto CAI and charger pipes paired with MBRP catback. Look forward to seeing the progress on your truck, cheers:)
Sponsored