What are your plans with the Ranger?

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Hey guys Chris Form Panda Motorworks. We have our Ranger on order and can not wait to start working with you all.

In the mean time we would love to hear what your plans are for your ranger? what specific products are you looking for to come to this market?

We have already started to work on our ideas and a lot of great companies!

Thank you
Chris
Sponsored

RangerCat

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I plan to drive it...and wash it...and hug it...and tuck it in at night. ;)

Seriously though...I want to get a good retractable bed cover (probably a RetraxPro XR) and take it on every fishing and hunting trip I can make time for.

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I plan to drive it...and wash it...and hug it...and tuck it in at night. ;)

Seriously though...I want to get a good retractable bed cover (probably a RetraxPro XR) and take it on every fishing and hunting trip I can make time for.
Lighting upgrades would be something you would consider for your trips?

we are looking at the same bed cover! moment we have our truck we will test it with a video and get them on the site for you all!

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
Tune, intake, exhaust (if any come out that don't make it sound like a hive), Peragon cover (they're working on one right now for the short bed), cross bars on the bed for a RTT (KBVoodoo), and some lighting. I do a lot of hiking and camping so...Also ordering some SW900 vinyl this week to wrap the hood, roof, bed cover (when I get it) and tailgate.

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tune, intake, exhaust (if any come out that don't make it sound like a hive), Peragon cover (they're working on one right now for the short bed), cross bars on the bed for a RTT (KBVoodoo), and some lighting. I do a lot of hiking and camping so...Also ordering some SW900 vinyl this week to wrap the hood, roof, bed cover (when I get it) and tailgate.
We will have our tune developed ASAP. We do custom E Tuning for the Focus RS Fiesta ST Focus ST Ford Raptor and some 3.5 EcoBoost

For lighting we will be working very closely with diode and making some of our own products using their light bars!

Love the feedback and can't wait to work with you all!

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
We will have our tune developed ASAP. We do custom E Tuning for the Focus RS Fiesta ST Focus ST Ford Raptor and some 3.5 EcoBoost

For lighting we will be working very closely with diode and making some of our own products using their light bars!

Love the feedback and can't wait to work with you all!
Drag Race.....

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Drag Race.....
This is a project truck for me..Iā€™m 68 and donā€™t feel comfortable at the drag strip on my gsxr 1000 Suzuki any more...after a bad headshake scary episode...so I bought a ā€œPlain Janeā€ white xl...I got a guy here who does frame lowers and lifts..so we will see what we can do rear spring wise to get it lowered and leveled plus some sort of traction bar assembly..at present , I will keep it stock with a 93 octane tune (etc bracket) and we will go from there..Regards..Doc
Drag Race.....

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
This is a project truck for me..Iā€™m 68 and donā€™t feel comfortable at the drag strip on my gsxr 1000 Suzuki any more...after a bad headshake scary episode...so I bought a ā€œPlain Janeā€ white xl...I got a guy here who does frame lowers and lifts..so we will see what we can do rear spring wise to get it lowered and leveled plus some sort of traction bar assembly..at present , I will keep it stock with a 93 octane tune (etc bracket) and we will go from there..Regards..Doc
Ugh..et brackett

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
I like my truck to handle like a car...ok, a heavy car. I'm looking for a rear sway bar to add, a rear lowering kit to level it or have the rear an inch higher than the front--like the pics show on the Ford website. I have 4x4 for these Iowa winters, but don't do any "4-wheeling"....maybe through some mud or fields, but no rock crawling. Some folks will say "get a Mustang", but I hunt, fish, trap, haul a kayak, haul wood for woodworking, etc. A truck fits my lifestyle, and I would like it to handle as well as it hauls. Oh, and probably a (safe) performance tune too....and maybe a trip or 2 to the local 1/4 mile dragstrip.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I like my truck to handle like a car...ok, a heavy car. I'm looking for a rear sway bar to add, a rear lowering kit to level it or have the rear an inch higher than the front--like the pics show on the Ford website. I have 4x4 for these Iowa winters, but don't do any "4-wheeling"....maybe through some mud or fields, but no rock crawling. Some folks will say "get a Mustang", but I hunt, fish, trap, haul a kayak, haul wood for woodworking, etc. A truck fits my lifestyle, and I would like it to handle as well as it hauls. Oh, and probably a (safe) performance tune too....and maybe a trip or 2 to the local 1/4 mile dragstrip.
I dont think there will be any lowering kits for the rear...other than removing springs..do to attachments and welds...but we will see..Regards Doc

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I like your plans. Would love to help you out on the tune when we have ours out there! we are ready to help this platform!

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I think we will see some sort of lowering kit since its a mid size truck. I will see about talking to a few manufactures and see if we can get them to drum something up.

for tune we make sure ours are reliable, our head tuner is a master tech at ford still so we have a little inside edge and make sure to keep it up to par and reliable.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I think we will see some sort of lowering kit since its a mid size truck. I will see about talking to a few manufactures and see if we can get them to drum something up.

for tune we make sure ours are reliable, our head tuner is a master tech at ford still so we have a little inside edge and make sure to keep it up to par and reliable.
Very Good !!!

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
@PandaMotorworks I'm new to tuners and the such. I would like to know if there is a tuner that allows you to switch, with the push of a button, between the stock tune and a performance tune ? Also, could you remove the tuner, leaving the stock tune "on", so if I need to need to leave it somewhere (dealer or other to have work done) ? When I had my 04 Lightning, there was a guy that left his Lightning at the dealer, and came back the next day, only to find out one of the techs took it for a "test drive", and ran into the back of a garbage truck....I'd like to avoid one of these scenarios... Thanks !!
Sponsored