Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2011 Wrangler, 2017 Escape
Occupation
Applications Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I will have my team look at a few options or brands to add to get more truck accessories added to the site! Thank you for the recommendations
Great! Can't wait to see what you guys can find and add! Thanks!
Sponsored

Manny

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys Chris Form Panda Motorworks. We have our Ranger on order and can not wait to start working with you all.

In the mean time we would love to hear what your plans are for your ranger? what specific products are you looking for to come to this market?

We have already started to work on our ideas and a lot of great companies!

Thank you
Chris

MODs already completed on my new Ford Ranger XLT:

MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS:
BDS Suspension 2" leveling kit with FOX Shocks
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES:
Wheels: KMC Wheels XD127 BULLY Off-Road Matte Gray Black Ring w/Lugs 18"x9"/+18
Tires: Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/60R18 120T XL 31.46/11.5
MODS - EXTERIOR:
Bottom of Front Bumper: Vinyl Wrap in Gloss Black
Tow Hooks: Powder Coated Red
Headlights, Tail Lights and Third Break light: Tinted
XLT Chrome Emblems: Vinyl Wrap in Red
Calipers: Spay Paint in Red
Front windows: Tinted
Mountain Bike Tailgate Strap by Bomber Straps
License Plate Frame by Stretchable LT Black
Removed Tailgate EcoBoost Emblem and Dealer Sticker
MODS - INTERIOR:
Floor Mats: Ford Ranger Floor Liners in Black
Velcro Tech Panels by Builtright Industries

Next phase will be/looking to source:

Exhaust
Chase Rack
Retractable Tonneau Cover
Tailgate Gas Struts
Replace all bulbs with LED’s
Bedside Rack System
Bullet/Short Antenna
Bolt On Bike Track

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
@PandaMotorworks I'm new to tuners and the such. I would like to know if there is a tuner that allows you to switch, with the push of a button, between the stock tune and a performance tune ? Also, could you remove the tuner, leaving the stock tune "on", so if I need to need to leave it somewhere (dealer or other to have work done) ? When I had my 04 Lightning, there was a guy that left his Lightning at the dealer, and came back the next day, only to find out one of the techs took it for a "test drive", and ran into the back of a garbage truck....I'd like to avoid one of these scenarios... Thanks !!
Burger Motorsport makes a piggyback tune called the JB4. I am working with them now for an application on the ranger. It has an app that allows you to adjust maps, read codes, read boost levels and sooo much more. You can also completely remove it in 10 min undetectable so no warrantee issues. Adds a good amount of power.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Burger Motorsport makes a piggyback tune called the JB4. I am working with them now for an application on the ranger. It has an app that allows you to adjust maps, read codes, read boost levels and sooo much more. You can also completely remove it in 10 min undetectable so no warrantee issues. Adds a good amount of power.
I'm not calling you a liar, but how is it, that when removed, this tune or "piggyback" is undetectable ? I'm sure the maker won't tell ya exactly why or how it remains undetectable, but I kinda find it hard to believe....I dunno. I have a cousin that's an engineer and works for one of the big 3. He told me a few years ago that there is always a way to tell if someone was messing around with the ECU. I'd really like to see a video or something that shows a person adding the tune, removing it, then hooking that vehicle up to a dealers scanner / computer and ask them to see if they can find the tune or evidence of it being added or removed.

If this piggyback thing is truly undetectable, count me in !! I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm just very skeptical at this point. :)

EDIT----I checked out their website and read about the JB4. I guess if you don't flash the ECU, there would be nothing to trace. I've gone from skeptical to intrigued :thumbsup:

Last edited:

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I'm not calling you a liar, but how is it, that when removed, this tune or "piggyback" is undetectable ? I'm sure the maker won't tell ya exactly why or how it remains undetectable, but I kinda find it hard to believe....I dunno. I have a cousin that's an engineer and works for one of the big 3. He told me a few years ago that there is always a way to tell if someone was messing around with the ECU. I'd really like to see a video or something that shows a person adding the tune, removing it, then hooking that vehicle up to a dealers scanner / computer and ask them to see if they can find the tune or evidence of it being added or removed.

If this piggyback thing is truly undetectable, count me in !! I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm just very skeptical at this point. :)

EDIT----I checked out their website and read about the JB4. I guess if you don't flash the ECU, there would be nothing to trace. I've gone from skeptical to intrigued :thumbsup:
Lol I was just about to dive in on you but you did an “edit”. Been using this company for years and I have first hand experience. Since you don’t reflash the ECU no one can prove that you have altered anything. Trust me man I have been heavily involved in the tuning world for about 3 years. I’ve seen all kinds of techniques and all kinds of issues. This is a rock solid product.
Sponsored