First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I need to print up some new page inserts for that manual like Ford just did with us.
Careful, touching the "Woman's Guide" will be dangerous to a mans health. And, please do not mention me. They talk to each other in ways us mere men cannot understand.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I see you have the memorized right down to the paragraph. lol

No, no, not me. I don't know what you're talking about. I never even knew such a thing exist. That's my story, and I'm sticking by it..........:angel:

I'm married for 43 years, and now like Sgt. Schultz. "I know nothing.....nothing".

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
No, no, not me. I don't know what you're talking about. I never even knew such a thing exist. That's my story, and I'm sticking by it..........:angel:

I'm married for 43 years, and now like Sgt. Schultz. "I know nothing.....nothing".
Just do what I do.....plead the 5th! :lipssealed:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I see you have the memorized right down to the paragraph. lol
Listen, all you need to know is two words to handle any situation (after 49 years I know):

Yes dear.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Listen, all you need to know is two words to handle any situation (after 49 years I know):

Yes dear.
My gf would rush me to the hospital if I started saying that. lol I love her dearly but if you think I joke around here you should see what she has to put up with. ?

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
My gf would rush me to the hospital if I started saying that. lol I love her dearly but if you think I joke around here you should see what she has to put up with. ?
Boy you ain't right :LOL:

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Married 23 years and I've developed an internal filtering system that allows nothing to comes out...:rolleyes:?

Today she finally asked me why I have so many monitors on my dash...I told her it's because I can't afford a Bronco...?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Married 23 years and I've developed an internal filtering system that allows nothing to comes out...:rolleyes:?

Today she finally asked me why I have so many monitors on my dash...I told her it's because I can't afford a Bronco...?
Today's the deadline for the $2,000 discount....It's only $100 down. ?

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Today's the deadline for the $2,000 discount....It's only $100 down. ?
I actually built one (now that I could finally get into the configurator) and compared it to how I'd rebuild a 2020 Ranger. The Bronco was ~$48k and the Ranger was ~$42k.

I want a Bronco, but ultimately it wouldn't replace the Ranger and we don't have room for a third vehicle.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I actually built one (now that I could finally get into the configurator) and compared it to how I'd rebuild a 2020 Ranger. The Bronco was ~$48k and the Ranger was ~$42k.

I want a Bronco, but ultimately it wouldn't replace the Ranger and we don't have room for a third vehicle.
Which one did you build? I built every model and keep leaning towards the Badlands. The Black Diamond and Big Bend are nice but there are some options you can't get with these models like the High package which I definitely want.

Here's my Badlands build

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bro...nco|2021|1|1.|333A.E5C..SB..881.RET.99P.44T.]

Reactions: Doc

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Which one did you build? I built every model and keep leaning towards the Badlands. The Black Diamond and Big Bend are nice but there are some options you can't get with these models like the High package which I definitely want.

Here's my Badlands build

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bro...nco|2021|1|1.|333A.E5C..SB..881.RET.99P.44T.]
I went with a Big Bend build, and probably could've added more features and got an even more "perfect" build, but I was looking for the things I ultimately cared deeply about in that vehicle. Yours looks like a nice build though.

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bro...-99501A42-X1.99H.64X.]?intcmp=hp-bb-bp-bronco

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I went with a Big Bend build, and probably could've added more features and got an even more "perfect" build, but I was looking for the things I ultimately cared deeply about in that vehicle. Yours looks like a nice build though.

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/config/summary/Config[|Ford|Bronco|2021|1|1.|222A.E5D..E7..88Q.96B.43L.574.60B.RET.M2DZ-78102D30-BA.M-15200-RUNA.VMD2Z-99501A42-X1.99H.64X.]?intcmp=hp-bb-bp-bronco
Sweet build! That's almost identical to my BB build minus the Sasquatch package. It looks great but it might end up my DD and those 35's are going to kill the mpg. Plus for the type of off roading I do it's way overkill.

That's why I was leaning towards the BL. It had the Bilsein suspension and 33's along with the sway bar disconnect and front/rear lockers cheaper than the SAS package. I'm glad it's still 2 years out because I keep changing my mind weekly. lol Plus they might come out with more options and colors to really confuse me even more.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet build! That's almost identical to my BB build minus the Sasquatch package. It looks great but it might end up my DD and those 35's are going to kill the mpg. Plus for the type of off roading I do it's way overkill.

That's why I was leaning towards the BL. It had the Bilsein suspension and 33's along with the sway bar disconnect and front/rear lockers cheaper than the SAS package. I'm glad it's still 2 years out because I keep changing my mind weekly. lol Plus they might come out with more options and colors to really confuse me even more.
Haha, pretty much. If I was to do a Bronco it wouldn't be my daily, hence some of the decisions I wound up making.

In any case it's a few years down the road at minimum. Besides, I may still wind up with another mustang in the stable anyways if times allow.
Sponsored