Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Sana Cruz is basically a Tucson without the back cabin...get less pay more... ?
Sponsored

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
I got my 21 XLT FX4 Off Road for under 30K at my Dealer, D plan and no mark ups, So about 34K with taxes, Lic & Reg which I thought was a good deal.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
You know that everyone calls Scottsdale Snobsdale so it's fitting to say most who live their usually are willing to overpay for stuff. If a dealer is marking up a vehicle 10K-30K then anyone buying it does have more money then brains. ? There's not much out there I'd consider worth that markup.

Besides, we all know you're rich...... and smart. :wink:
You're not far off. When people come here to my work, you can almost see the $$$$ in their eyes because they know they can charge "Scottsdale" prices.

All that said, I happen to work for rich people that are just normal people that happen to have enough money to live in this community. They're very good to me, and because of that I am able to do things many people can't normally.

I am blessed.

3Wheelin

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Self-employed
Underriner Honda/Hyundai here in Montana tried ripping me off with their scam pricing...I ended up driving a Ranger Tremor when they sold my truck out from under me and am so glad I did...Ranger is a much better truck...Thanks Underriner...lol

svgrdr

First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Who in there right mind would drop 50k on this baby truck. Have to love supply and demand
Screenshot_20211221-210655_Chrome.jpg
That is crazy, especially considering its just a unibody small crossover that can't do any truck things. It's like a Honda Ridgeline, but smaller and weaker

SICKQK

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.saddlebrookcontrols.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab FX4
Occupation
Automation Applications Engineer
That is crazy, especially considering its just a unibody small crossover that can't do any truck things. It's like a Honda Ridgeline, but smaller and weaker
Not sure about that, it's tow rating is higher than the Maverick.

It's early reviews have been pretty positive.

It's not deserving of any dealer markup however....they'll be plenty of them around eventually. If they are not priced right they won't sell, and prices will adjust.

JimG_AZ

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
I was curious, so I went into Chapman Ford off the 101 and Indian School to built out my ideal Ranger Lariat and they marked that thing up by more than $10k. They wanted more than $56k to build one. I laughed at them and left.
Wow, Chapman did that! They are certainly not the lowest price in the Phoenix area, but I have never seen them that bad. My son purchased a new Ranger STX FX4 off Chapman Ford's lot in July. His deal was MSRP - $1500 Ford incentives + I think they split the dealer adds. At that time, Chapman was the only dealer in the Phoenix area that had a Ranger FX4 in stock, so he did not have much to negotiate on. BTW, I now have four Ford dealers in the Phoenix area that have told me they would agree to X-Plan a 2022 Ranger order with no dealer adds. The only dealer that refused to do that was Chapman.

The Mark dealerships right across the street from Chapman Ford would definitely try to pull a stunt like $10k over MSRP.

JimG_AZ

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
Get your own aftermarket window tint. Dealer tint is not much more than just darker windows. Doesn't repel the heat much, which is what we need here.
Having my windows tinted next month by Cactus Window Tint in Scottsdale...because apparently I have more money than brains too ;)
Sounds like you have a lot of money - LOL!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor

Ranger X3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab Lariat FX4
Wow, Chapman did that! They are certainly not the lowest price in the Phoenix area, but I have never seen them that bad. My son purchased a new Ranger STX FX4 off Chapman Ford's lot in July. His deal was MSRP - $1500 Ford incentives + I think they split the dealer adds. At that time, Chapman was the only dealer in the Phoenix area that had a Ranger FX4 in stock, so he did not have much to negotiate on. BTW, I now have four Ford dealers in the Phoenix area that have told me they would agree to X-Plan a 2022 Ranger order with no dealer adds. The only dealer that refused to do that was Chapman.

The Mark dealerships right across the street from Chapman Ford would definitely try to pull a stunt like $10k over MSRP.
Bought my ranger from Earnhardt Ford, good experience, lowest price around. I’ve also heard good things about Sanderson Ford.

Ranger X3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab Lariat FX4