Post your off-road pics.

psweeney

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 (well, it started that way)
Got the Ranger out for some fun time this weekend out at Afton Canyon/Mojave. It was a blast. The truck handled everything great, hit some relatively stupid speeds (80+ at points and yes offroad) and it rode like a cloud over just about everything (nowhere near stock), and even got the rear end up in the air on a hidden whoop (because my new leafs aren't in yet and jeez these are the weak point in the suspension now) and crossed water midway up the doors and nothing got in and no issues at all. I love this truck.

20200328_131011.jpg

Screenshot_20200330-081246_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200330-081252_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored

Sabasigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4; 2016 Corvette Stingray
west african jungle roads, not really offroad, but it's nice to get the truck dirty
excuse the german; i am in german class and need to keep practicing in these shutdown days

Was hoping that jungle trail would've ended in a McDonalds...lol

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT FX4 Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Cruising up and down the utility right-of-way at my friends farm in Kentucky.

Farm utility 3.jpg
Farm utility 2.jpg
Farm utility 1.jpg
Farm utility 6.jpg
Gas gauge.jpg

I had a quarter tank of gas, but as the picture shows, it is near empty when pointing downhill.
My next stop on the hill was an even steeper slope and I got the warning that I was out of gas, Instead of taking pictures I decided it was best to keep moving and not starve the engine.
Lesson learned - hills and low on gas dont mix.

MannyS

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
west african jungle roads, not really offroad, but it's nice to get the truck dirty
excuse the german; i am in german class and need to keep practicing in these shutdown days

Thats definitely off roading

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pmiyoshiphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback16, Ford Ranger 11
Occupation
⭐ tender
Vehicle Showcase
Thats definitely off roading
It’s a more of a different off-roading, you’ll feel the bumps good inclines and off-cambers!! I air-downed to 18psi to aid with not getting a flat and feeling too much of the terrain!! ! It’s an easy route, with a few flex time!!

Last edited:

MannyS

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
It’s a more of a different off-roading, you’ll feel the bumps good inclines and off-cambers!! I air-downed to 18psi to aid with not getting a flat and feeling too much of the terrain!! ! It’s an easy route, with a few flex time!!
We call that prerunning. Its a form of off roading.

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pmiyoshiphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback16, Ford Ranger 11
Occupation
⭐ tender
Vehicle Showcase
We call that prerunning. Its a form of off roading.
hmmm okay lol!! I call prerunning when you do a “Pre race run” to determine obstacles, turns, etc... basically figuring out your line, so when you actually run the race you’re prepared! I sure wasn’t “prerunning” But I don’t know maybe we speak different languages lol!! I typically use Facts
here’s an article to best explain:
https://www.offroadxtreme.com/event...unning-hitting-the-dirt-with-terrible-herbst/

MannyS

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
hmmm okay lol!! I call prerunning when you do a “Pre race run” to determine obstacles, turns, etc... basically figuring out your line, so when you actually run the race you’re prepared! I sure wasn’t “prerunning” But I don’t know maybe we speak different languages lol!! I typically use Facts
here’s an article to best explain:
https://www.offroadxtreme.com/event...unning-hitting-the-dirt-with-terrible-herbst/
You're right. But I also use that term when you go off roading and it's more about high speeds and that sort. A lot people do it on sand and in the desert.
Sponsored