Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I was driving around earlier this afternoon in 96F, 50% humidity weather - my Ranger's HVAC will cool beer. Have you had yours checked out?
Joe here the same. Outside readying was 100 degrees very humid, as I have stated in the past you can hang meat in the truck. When it's that hot out & I can keep cool I now my A/C is working fine.
I might have missed this due to the length of this thread but is the blend door issue unique to just climate controlled trucks or is some manual controlled having the same issue?
Sponsored

Smc915

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 19
I’ve had luck with changing the cabin filter. Mine was pretty bad. Also I had turned my hvac off for a day or so and turned it back on and it seems like my ac improved a lot more. I was having issues with the drivers side getting barely any ac and the passenger side was getting all of it

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
20220804_105906.jpg

outside truck...
I need one of these. My professional vent thermometer has a needle/dial - bought some time during the early 1980s....

DRVMN

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Off Road
Occupation
High School Mathematics Instructor
Solved - coolant level was ... sub-optimal.

I never checked, I always take it to the dealer since I have the extended maintenance plan. Never thought to look. Guess the dealer and I both dropped the ball here.

Big thanks again, all.
Maybe have the coolant system pressure checked to make sure there isn't a leak, and while it's under warranty.
Sponsored