Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Lol..... drilling holes in truck is fine but inside? I think finding a perfectly flat surface to hold the self stick might be a prob. I’ll check em out. Thanks.
Kinda like body tats...I have a issue with that and others don't...but when it comes to drilling holes necessary for the greater good, I'm all in...I think I have 13-15 small holes in my interior:giggle:

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Kinda like body tats...I have a issue with that and others don't...but when it comes to drilling holes necessary for the greater good, I'm all in...I think I have 13-15 small holes in my interior:giggle:
I ordered a set with the sticky. They work either way. We shall see....

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I with you on the tats,just not for me. But with my OCD I just can't see to drill holes inside my truck let alone 13-15 so it's adhesive for me.:D

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I with you on the tats,just not for me. But with my OCD I just can't see to drill holes inside my truck let alone 13-15 so it's adhesive for me.:D
I know how you feel but I thought long and hard about the placement of these necessary holes and as long as holes aren't drilled willy nilly (especially exposed unused ones or mistakes), I'm good with that:)

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Not even on your arms?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Not even on your arms?

Personally it's just not for me but I've seen some really good ones over the years. We were at bike week years ago in Laconia NH and this guy had one of Jack Nicholson from the Shining where he's sticking his head through the door. He had it on the side of his arm and it looked like Jacks head was coming out from inside his arm. Some are really cool to look at but I don't really care for them and I'm glad my gf doesn't either. :)

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Personally it's just not for me but I've seen some really good ones over the years. We were at bike week years ago in Laconia NH and this guy had one of Jack Nicholson from the Shining where he's sticking his head through the door. He had it on the side of his arm and it looked like Jacks head was coming out from inside his arm. Some are really cool to look at but I don't really care for them and I'm glad my gf doesn't either. :)
I have quite a few. But I have one rule. No words, letters or numbers. It's art and doesn't need explanation nor any exes names and such.

Rene Michaels

First Name
SOLD IT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Will be interesting to see how this works for you. Doesn't look like it has much contact area with the handgun. Hopefully the gun doesn't pop out of it when hitting bumps. Looking forward to your follow up at some point ;)
In their video, they claim the magnets are extremely strong (holding up a 10lb bar bell)...seems like it's got a lot of approval from gun tubers...:)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
In their video, they claim the magnets are extremely strong (holding up a 10lb bar bell)...seems like it's got a lot of approval from gun tubers...:)

Those magnets work really good. I have a friend who has something similar and he's never had an issue. The ones you posted are actually a lot nicer as they cover the trigger where his are more of a square magnet and your gun lays flat against it. Let us know how it works out,you might actually get me to make 4 holes in my Ranger after all! ;)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So I just went back and watched the video on Amazon...Very impressive! I like the way the magnets are rubber coated to protect the finish and it will hold a full size 1911. :like: I swear this friggin site is going to bleed me dry....lucky this is inexpensive!

I'm always carrying OWB but I can't while I'm working so this looks like good alternative on those days. Where are you thinking of mounting it? I'm looking at mine now and thinking the passengers side might be better because I won't be hitting it with me knee. My S&W Shield is thin but my 1911 might be a problem.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So I just went back and watched the video on Amazon...Very impressive! I like the way the magnets are rubber coated to protect the finish and it will hold a full size 1911. :like: I swear this friggin site is going to bleed me dry....lucky this is inexpensive!

I'm always carrying OWB but I can't while I'm working so this looks like good alternative on those days. Where are you thinking of mounting it? I'm looking at mine now and thinking the passengers side might be better because I won't be hitting it with me knee. My S&W Shield is thin but my 1911 might be a problem.
I'm planning on this but will wait a week or two so as to not freak Mrs out...:fingerscrossed:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm planning on this but will wait a week or two so as to not freak Mrs out...:fingerscrossed:
It's not a bad price at $18.95 with free shipping unless you're buying a 4 pack. Where were you thinking of mounting yours? Do you have any room with everything else in there lol :p
Sponsored