First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Nothing special but just make sure you get the price finalized and in writing and both you and your salesman sign it. This way they can't come back when it arrives with some crazy ADM's.

OP
OP

Motherhubbard76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Nothing special but just make sure you get the price finalized and in writing and both you and your salesman sign it. This way they can't come back when it arrives with some crazy ADM's.
How do we decide a price if the 22' B&P is not currently live online?

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I plan on going to the dealership tomorrow to order a 22' Ranger. Do I need to do anything special? Am I still able to walk in and place my order like normal?
Get your DeeZee now so you're ready to go for the first tailgate drop...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
How do we decide a price if the 22' B&P is not currently live online?
More than likely it's going to be at MSRP and any discounts from Ford. So when they arrive at a number just make sure it's at MSRP (or lower) and not something crazy like a $10K dealer markup. Hopefully the salesman is honest (tough to find today) and shows you the B&P so you can see for yourself. Good Luck!

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
More than likely it's going to be at MSRP and any discounts from Ford. So when they arrive at a number just make sure it's at MSRP (or lower) and not something crazy like a $10K dealer markup. Hopefully the salesman is honest (tough to find today) and shows you the B&P so you can see for yourself. Good Luck!
This.

I ordered mine Dec 15 and paid MSRP + discounts which will be either the ones when you ordered or when the truck is delivered,whichever is the better discount thats the one you get.

I put $1000 deposit on mine and they gave me a buyers order sheet with the total price,tax,tag,etc.
Mock up what you want on the build your own on fords site and screenshot it so they dont play games with the pricing of options,etc

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
Do your self a favor and call the dealer first and ask if they are selling at MSRP or marking up and how much if so, if it's not a price your happy about move on to another dealer near you.
IMO the least amount of time spent in the sales dept the better off you are, Good Luck.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I plan on going to the dealership tomorrow to order a 22' Ranger. Do I need to do anything special? Am I still able to walk in and place my order like normal?
Something to think about. If you don't mind traveling or having it shipped you can order through Granger Ford in IA. They're a sponsor here and doing 3% under invoice on all ordered Rangers. You could email them and tell them you'd like to go over pricing with them and to have someone call you. At least this way even if you decide to stay local you'll have the MSRP numbers and the invoice numbers on hand.

You will not find a more honest dealer in these times we're in today and they have no additional markups. Only a $180.00 doc fee and that's it. I have my Bronco order through them and also my Jeep order and know many who've dealt with them and have nothing but good things to say.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/3-under-invoice-2022-ford-ranger-order.16068/

OP
OP

Motherhubbard76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Something to think about. If you don't mind traveling or having it shipped you can order through Granger Ford in IA. They're a sponsor here and doing 3% under invoice on all ordered Rangers. You could email them and tell them you'd like to go over pricing with them and to have someone call you. At least this way even if you decide to stay local you'll have the MSRP numbers and the invoice numbers on hand.

You will not find a more honest dealer in these times we're in today and they have no additional markups. Only a $180.00 doc fee and that's it. I have my Bronco order through them and also my Jeep order and know many who've dealt with them and have nothing but good things to say.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/3-under-invoice-2022-ford-ranger-order.16068/
I'll check them out!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
IF you need a truck, then do it. IF you just want a truck but could wait, I say wait for the 6g.

The 5g is a fine truck, but just saying the 6G will fix a lot of shortcomings on the 5G.
Will it? With a whole new redesign I wouldn't touch the 6G until at least year 2. There's always problems with the first year of a redesign and at least with the 5G you know what you're getting.

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
Will it? With a whole new redesign I wouldn't touch the 6G until at least year 2. There's always problems with the first year of a redesign and at least with the 5G you know what you're getting.
The DESIGN? Likely. The problems with a new design? Probably not. But, yeah, go ahead and shit on my comments if it makes you feel good Dave.

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
Correct.

This is why i grabbed a 2022 and not a 2023.Never buy first year anything.
Sponsored