Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I'm really shocked that Eruption Green wasn't added to the Ranger lineup. Maybe they're trying to limit it to just the Bronco but it would've looked sweet on the Ranger.
Would have gone TOO well with the Hulkan8or's. ;)

:facepalm: Yup it’s model year not my year.
My brain obviously wasn’t working early this morning. :crazy:
With a little extra.? ?
Best "ANSWERS OWN QUESTION" of today award for sure! :crackup::turkey:

BlackRanger01

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Cab 4x4
Occupation
IT
Model Year - sorry I thought that was a known term.

"The model year (sometimes abbreviated "MY") is a method of describing the version of a product which has been produced over multiple years. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_year
Ohhhh! That makes sense now. I have heard of Model Year but didn't add 2+2.

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FX4 Lariat Supercrew
Hello everyone,

Longtime lurker, first time posting. I was doing my best to dig up a MY22 pricing list, similar to the one that was posted for MY21 (see below). Has the MY22 pricing list been released? Sorry if it's been posted, I just can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!

1634228405973.png

Reactions: Doc

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
I'd guess maybe new tech in the garage door button to support newer garages? Or maybe just different supplier/branding?

acormier7

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT Supercab (on order)
Occupation
Tool and Die Maker
Ordered 2022 Ranger supercab XLT 302a on Oct.13. First the salesman told my that it was going to be a redesign but I knew better. Also told me they were already building 2022's and should receive it in 8-12 weeks. They either are misinformed don't care or lie. I would love to cancel my order and go to another dealership but the next dealership my be worse. Still I no confirmation from Ford or vin #. I think I read on the forum somewhere that 2022 production isn't starting till mid Dec. I'll be happy if I get it by April.

miken

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Lariat, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Ordered 2022 Ranger supercab XLT 302a on Oct.13. First the salesman told my that it was going to be a redesign but I knew better. Also told me they were already building 2022's and should receive it in 8-12 weeks. They either are misinformed don't care or lie. I would love to cancel my order and go to another dealership but the next dealership my be worse. Still I no confirmation from Ford or vin #. I think I read on the forum somewhere that 2022 production isn't starting till mid Dec. I'll be happy if I get it by April.
Hang in there. I ordered mine on 9/28 and got a build date email from Ford on 10/28. If you go to another dealer, you'll lose whatever place you are currently holding in line.

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FX4 Lariat Supercrew
Hang in there. I ordered mine on 9/28 and got a build date email from Ford on 10/28. If you go to another dealer, you'll lose whatever place you are currently holding in line.
Does it show up under your "Reservations and Orders" on Ford.com when you place your order? I received an email from Ford after placing my order but was curious if it's supposed to show up in my account as well. Thanks!

miken

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Lariat, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Does it show up under your "Reservations and Orders" on Ford.com when you place your order? I received an email from Ford after placing my order but was curious if it's supposed to show up in my account as well. Thanks!
Oddly enough, it doesn't appear there. The only page that shows the confirmation is the link in the email where you can track the status of the truck. I'm assuming it may make to my Ford.com account at some point but not 100% sure on that.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
2023 is MY YEAR....;)

I want the 2.7 EB.....:devil: