Ordered Eibach 2.0 Coilover @ Peak Suspension

RangersLeadTheWay

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Great News im So close to buying these just one question what lift do they come set at? And is it hard to adjust them?
Unfortunately they don’t say in the packaging (at least mine didn’t), but I believe it was 2.25”. I left mine how it came out of the box, and in my opinion looks level after install. Since I left mine how it was, I can’t speak on the adjustment piece, but it looks like it’s as simple as twisting it? (Don’t quote me on that one).
Sponsored

OP
OP
BoostCruising

BoostCruising

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Super Cab XL FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately they don’t say in the packaging (at least mine didn’t), but I believe it was 2.25”. I left mine how it came out of the box, and in my opinion looks level after install. Since I left mine how it was, I can’t speak on the adjustment piece, but it looks like it’s as simple as twisting it? (Don’t quote me on that one).
They come set level o
Great News im So close to buying these just one question what lift do they come set at? And is it hard to adjust them?
Mine came set for a level ride with factory rear suspension.

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
I guess it depends on who assembles them because mine came set at 3” over stock. I didn’t want that much lift and lowered them to 2.25 lift above stock. 2wd truck.

McRanger

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford ranger XlT Fx4
Mine came set at about 1/2 inch below the rear. Not sure on the actual level amount but I think that means 2.5? My drivers side is 1/2 below rear and passenger is 1/4 below the rear. I had to reach out to stage3/Eibach to get the adjustment tool.

OP
OP
BoostCruising

BoostCruising

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Super Cab XL FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Mine came set at about 1/2 inch below the rear. Not sure on the actual level amount but I think that means 2.5? My drivers side is 1/2 below rear and passenger is 1/4 below the rear. I had to reach out to stage3/Eibach to get the adjustment tool.
Yes I had about 1/2” of rake still. Eibach was not ready for the release of these, I believe I had first set on Ranger and could get zero Info from Eibach at time. Understandable with covid. I eventually going to adjust up another 1”. But I’m waiting for UCAs

FokalPoint

First Name
Dylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport FX4 | 2019 Kia Stinger GT1
Occupation
Marketing
So I just ordered these from Stage3 Motorsports and in the Q&A section they state that Eibach said the coil overs are set to ~2” of lift meaning they will be about .5” below absolute level with the rear. Since most find that 2.5” is absolute level with rear. That means at full height in the front (3.75”) on these coil overs you’d be a little bit higher than the rear even with 1” block.

Monark323

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XTL FX4
you need to compress the spring before you used the tool provided. You could compress it with a spring compressor (got one from Napa that will fit inside the small springs)

adv_ranger

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Medical Student
Well guys ordered the new Eibach 2.0 Coilover system. couldn’t pass up the deal Nick @ Peak Suspension has going on this month! If I get them here by weekend I will have it installed and give a review!
5F9D9D7E-3DBB-45A0-94CE-4E09968449A7.png
I've attached my install images below. Stage 2 is the way to go! Simplified install and made things much easier. The trick is to remove your axle nut otherwise your whole assembly will pop out of its socket.

NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. That's my takeaway after 4,000 miles on new suspension. Plus my truck is level now!

IMG_5934.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

IMG_6504.jpg

nrspence

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger FX4
Occupation
Wildland firefighter
Any update on how you have liked or disliked the kit after a year of use? I just order mine from stage 3 Motorsport for my 2021 FX4 ranger.

adv_ranger

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Medical Student
Any update on how you have liked or disliked the kit after a year of use? I just order mine from stage 3 Motorsport for my 2021 FX4 ranger.
Just hit 16,000 miles yesterday. Still love the suspension, especially offroad. I would bottom out on stock suspension all the time, as well as bob all over the road. Now ride is compliant, damped, and comfortable!

Wolfman00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 fx4
can these be adjusted on the truck? i know the fox 2.0 has to be in a compressor because of the aluminum body. EDIT- called eibach, they said they can be adjusted on the truck, just lube the threads.

also- anyone know how these hold up to salt yet?
Sponsored

Last edited: