First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Jack of all trades
Ford just changed my oil , they didn’t say anything about gas in my oil , I went with the extended 7 year 170,000 mile warranty , the way I see it if they don’t say anything about it , I see no issues , if it ruins my engine before 170,000 they will put another engine in this truck , I have enough proof on this site to , have areal nice case .
Sponsored

OP
OP
Darin

Darin

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Jack of all trades
LOL, im not sure how well a forum of yahoos would hold up debating a case against Ford Lawyers....most of the topics here are hearsay and not backed up by facts.

Defence Attorny : "You're Honor, the defence calls Chuck, he had fuel in his oil as per his post on Ranger5g, what exactly did you tell your fellow forum members Chuck?"

Chuck: " well, i sees the oil height was up the tops of the dipstick, so I smelled it. and it didn't smell like Rosies skin ointment. It smelled like those high grade petroleum products. I definately gots that blow by fenominum"

Defence Attory: "thank you Chuck, no further questions, the defence rests their case."
Ok

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2020 Escape AWD Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Chuck: " well, i sees the oil height was up the tops of the dipstick, so I smelled it. and it didn't smell like Rosies skin ointment. It smelled like those high grade petroleum products. I definately gots that blow by fenominum"

Defence Attory: "thank you Chuck, no further questions, the defence rests their case."
I never said any such thing..... Ha Ha........ :LOL:

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
LOL, im not sure how well a forum of yahoos would hold up debating a case against Ford Lawyers....most of the topics here are hearsay and not backed up by facts.

Defence Attorny : "You're Honor, the defence calls Chuck, he had fuel in his oil as per his post on Ranger5g, what exactly did you tell your fellow forum members Chuck?"

Yahoos " Yahoos are stronger and faster than ordinary humans "

1612397682466.png

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
That was random but ok lol