Zeroedin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Roush Edition
Jim, congrats on the new Ranger!

I’m fairly new to theses forums, but I have to imagine protocol is similar to the other “enthusiast” forums I belong to, so let me be the first to ask……

Where the heck are the pics??!?!

Lol, welcome…..and enjoy!
Sponsored

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Last Friday night I was checking Phoenix area Ford dealer website and noticed a new 2021 Ranger Crew Cab FX4 with the tow package. I emailed the dealer and asked what the rebate was and if they would be willing to X-Plan it. Surprisingly they said yes and Ford was offering a $1000 rebate. I figured that was about as good of a deal as I would find in this market, so I told him I’ll be right down. Before I even left my house, I had a full out the door price negotiated. Really easy and straight forward deal. I am still really surprised they agreed to X-Plan a new Ranger that was not a custom order.

Now I will find out how good the Tacoma resale value is. I rejected the dealers trade-in offer, so I'll sell it myself.
Which "Phoenix Area Ford Dealer" did you end up dealing with?

VTRanger

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT SuperCrew
I was very surprised they only offered me $15k for my Tacoma and stood firm. For being 11 years old, my Tacoma is in good shape and has low miles. I'll bet they would list it for $23-$26k. Yesterday I turned down an offer of $20k from a local used car dealer. I have an offer on the Tacoma now but it is pending the guy getting a loan.

On the Ranger the mods have already started. A soft tonneau cover is on order as well as a Redarc Tow-Pro Elite brake controller. The FX4 shocks will probably go and I am really going to miss my Falken Wildpeaks. If my Ranger had the 17" wheels I would swap those over from the Tacoma.

You would think they need inventory right now.

Soft Tonneau is one of the best things I have done to my truck so far.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Just got this offer through FordPass. Not sure if it is applicable to your buy but worth asking!
65DBD3FC-212A-4A51-AEB5-450A021D0E27.png
I used exactly this when I bought mine. No quibbling from dealer. Took it right off the price we had agreed on before the truck arrived at the lot.
Just show them the page on your phone...

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat, '21 BS BL, '18 GC, '74 Ghia
Occupation
Chair Warmer
Just got this offer through FordPass. Not sure if it is applicable to your buy but worth asking!
65DBD3FC-212A-4A51-AEB5-450A021D0E27.png
Strange. I received mine a couple of days ago with $3000.

OP
OP
JimG_AZ

JimG_AZ

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4

I’m fairly new to theses forums, but I have to imagine protocol is similar to the other “enthusiast” forums I belong to, so let me be the first to ask……

LOL! I'll get some tomorrow.

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
JimG_AZ

JimG_AZ

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
You would think they need inventory right now.

Soft Tonneau is one of the best things I have done to my truck so far.
I agree, I have an Access soft tonneau on my Tacoma, and I really like it. So, I ordered the same cover for my Ranger. I have a radio control airplane addiction, so the tonneau cover is a necessity.

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Last Friday night I was checking Phoenix area Ford dealer website and noticed a new 2021 Ranger Crew Cab FX4 with the tow package. I emailed the dealer and asked what the rebate was and if they would be willing to X-Plan it. Surprisingly they said yes and Ford was offering a $1000 rebate. I figured that was about as good of a deal as I would find in this market, so I told him I’ll be right down. Before I even left my house, I had a full out the door price negotiated. Really easy and straight forward deal. I am still really surprised they agreed to X-Plan a new Ranger that was not a custom order.

Now I will find out how good the Tacoma resale value is. I rejected the dealers trade-in offer, so I'll sell it myself.
congrats buddy … any pics or reviews yet? Lower the tire pressure, adjust the crappy sync audio tubes, and get a damp.. oh never mind ?

… welcome to the club. How’s the Phx area doing ? I am originally from Scottsdale/ Tempe ?

Reactions: Doc

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger

PICS!! Pics!!! PICS!!!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Jim, welcome - I normally comment on how great a new member’s truck looks but, you know….. ?

VTRanger

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT SuperCrew
I agree, I have an Access soft tonneau on my Tacoma, and I really like it. So, I ordered the same cover for my Ranger. I have a radio control airplane addiction, so the tonneau cover is a necessity.
Exactly...
I could see that as a fun hobby, I have a drone and RC boat now. Do you need a license for the planes? I found out I need one for my drone cause of the size. I guess each state has different rules. Easy to get a drone license online.
Sponsored