OC Ranger Rally (Off-Road Trips & Meets)

OP
OP
XL_Ranger_Danger

XL_Ranger_Danger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL Ranger, (Previously 1976 Series III 109)
Occupation
Project Manager
Hey All,
I chatted with HB Ranger and that particular meet is in Las Vegas (unfortunately, I didn't grab the details from him for a specific date). I'm proposing a meet up by the end of August locally? I'm looking at two shops that would be interested in hosting the meet up at their parking lot/ give us a tour of their facility. Currently looking at Goose Gear in HB, and Tiny Rig Co in Garden Grove.

If y'all want to meet up sooner please schedule something here! I'm moving at the end of the month so my schedule is pretty packed the next few weeks.
Sponsored

madchassey

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Marketing
Yeee - the meet is in Vegas @ RHF, its tomorrow (7/21). I'm trying to move around some things on my schedule to make it since I just got some of their goodies for the factory bois. I'm down to meet up, August would depend since I may be in Colorado

OP
OP
XL_Ranger_Danger

XL_Ranger_Danger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL Ranger, (Previously 1976 Series III 109)
Occupation
Project Manager
Yeee - the meet is in Vegas @ RHF, its tomorrow (7/21). I'm trying to move around some things on my schedule to make it since I just got some of their goodies for the factory bois. I'm down to meet up, August would depend since I may be in Colorado
Have fun! Post some pics if you go :)

whoisdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 IS300
Occupation
Photographer

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

whoisdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 IS300
Occupation
Photographer
That's look cool, definitely going to check out the site a bit more. Can you attend for day or you have to Camp?
I’m not sure. Try sending them a DM on Instagram. Everyone I’ve met in that group has been super friendly so I’m sure they’ll get back to you.

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Hey All, just got my Fx4 After waiting a year. I live in North San Diego County so if anyone is up for a meet up and to hit some trails, please let me know!
I'm in Escondido. I go to a very easy trail run once a while at Nate Harrison Grade all the way up to Palomar Mountain. @dondonbabyraptor might be able to organized a simple trail run when weather cools down a bit.

Stocksan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Fx4
Occupation
Business Owner
I'm in Escondido. I go to a very easy trail run once a while at Nate Harrison Grade all the way up to Palomar Mountain. @dondonbabyraptor might be able to organized a simple trail run when weather cools down a bit.
Sounds good to me!

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Sounds good to me!
Hey there Matt, welcome to the forums and also the thread. Unfortunately lately I have been quite exhausted mentally and physically (hence me barely being online anymore) so not sure if I have the energy to organize another meetup in the near future. Fish Creek Wash off of Split Mountain Road in Anza Borrego is a great beginner trail. I solo it multiple times a year when I need a breath of fresh air. Also BLM land across the road from the entrance of Fish Creek if you are into plinking. Also, can camp anywhere out there so it's a nice overnight/weekend trip if you want it to be or just a day trip. Feel free to DM me with any questions regarding off-road, the truck or anything San Diego related.

Sgt_Gr8Haus

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I’m down to hit up the Nate Harrison Grade on the 14th if anyone else is up for a day trip.

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I’m down to hit up the Nate Harrison Grade on the 14th if anyone else is up for a day trip.
Hi Garry,
I might head to The Bar in Parker AZ on that weekend but if we change schedule will let you know.
Sponsored