JustSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Check the oil level. Now.

If above the top line, your only recourse is to set the truck on fire and collect the insurance money since Ford will deny that there is an oil dilution issue. They won't look into it, nor will they accept any independent oil analysis.

But congrats on the truck. I love everything about my 2019 blue Ranger except for fuel in the oil.
Sponsored

Last edited:

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
I did almost the exact same thing to mine except the front letters. Which ones did you get and how do you like them? Here are the marker lights I got almost 3 months ago, they are so far working well. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QRH6988?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
Can’t remember where I got the letters. Some graphics company I found on Google since Amazon sellers didn’t have blue.
Thanks for the tip on side markers. Prices run the gamut but I need good ones because of the wet weather here.

Rod B

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT sport 2WD, extended cab (long bed)
Can’t remember where I got the letters. Some graphics company I found on Google since Amazon sellers didn’t have blue.
Thanks for the tip on side markers. Prices run the gamut but I need good ones because of the wet weather here.
Yea. I wanted to try cheap ones first as I was not sure I would like the look. So far though here in Florida with all the rain, they are doing great for probably the cheapest set out there.
Sponsored