First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger MRST
Occupation
Retired
@Graboid. The Ford MSRT { Motor Sport Road Technology}, is a body fabrication company that has uniquely styled the otherwise Stock Wildtrak Variant. The body panels are sculptured and the rear lights are somewhat recessed making the body styling look different.

My Ranger is lifted, uses RTG 20” wheel rims with Aturro 33x12.5 tyres. All in Agate Black. Beautiful looking truck and the Amber DD lights just makes the truck even more good looking.

it’s not a work truck. It’s not going to venture off-road. But it’s a good looking truck that really shines up great when wax polished.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Welcome Nicholas. Sounds awesome, would love to see some day time pictures when you get a chance

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I have to keep that up for a year, it’s how I sold the idea to my wife! Once she forgets the fun can begin.
I told my wife the same thing, though I really believed it at the time...

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Nice truck! Not many who are looking to add a winch will keep it simple on the mods. Usually a level, skid plates, bigger tires, lighting, tend to follow quickly. You need 6 things to occupy those upfitter switches!

OP
OP
Graboid

Graboid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Nice truck! Not many who are looking to add a winch will keep it simple on the mods. Usually a level, skid plates, bigger tires, lighting, tend to follow quickly. You need 6 things to occupy those upfitter switches!
You're right about the switches, I thought it was a neat idea but I have obsoletely no clue how I will use all 6!

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
You're right about the switches, I thought it was a neat idea but I have obsoletely no clue how I will use all 6!
Ditch lights, rock lights, scene lights, off-road/long range lights, on board air, winch.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Howdy Yall! I got my first ranger yesterday and look forward to exploring the forum. It's a 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor with 28k miles on it. For the most part it's pretty clean but with a few nicks here and there, it's a truck! I finally let go of my 2011 F-250 XL 4 door long bed, it was a great truck but I didn't need that big of a truck anymore.

I don't plan on doing many mods, maybe a hidden winch, bed cover, and a tune? idk. I got the Tremor because it seemed it would basically do anything I would likely need it to out of the box. I hope that I'm right!

If any one has any advice for me or any need to know info on the trucks they want to share, I'm open. Now for the part y'all've been waiting for!

IMG-2939.jpg
IMG-2937.jpg
IMG-2945.jpg
IMG-2933.jpg
Beautiful! Welcome!

TXRangerTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Lots of options for the switches. Just make sure to not excede the amps per switch. It's 25, 15, 10, 5, 5, 5 amps in the switches from left to right.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Right laser, left laser, Mr. Fusion Activation , Maneuvering Thrusters, Warp Engagement , Cloaking Device.

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Lots of options for the switches. Just make sure to not excede the amps per switch. It's 25, 15, 10, 5, 5, 5 amps in the switches from left to right.
You can add connectors in-line to change which output each switch controls. Then you choose the order.

6C75A20E-B760-4FCE-9C8C-453BA0F6521E.jpeg
Sponsored