New Ranger Owner!

Graboid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Howdy Yall! I got my first ranger yesterday and look forward to exploring the forum. It's a 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor with 28k miles on it. For the most part it's pretty clean but with a few nicks here and there, it's a truck! I finally let go of my 2011 F-250 XL 4 door long bed, it was a great truck but I didn't need that big of a truck anymore.

I don't plan on doing many mods, maybe a hidden winch, bed cover, and a tune? idk. I got the Tremor because it seemed it would basically do anything I would likely need it to out of the box. I hope that I'm right!

If any one has any advice for me or any need to know info on the trucks they want to share, I'm open. Now for the part y'all've been waiting for!

IMG-2939.jpg
IMG-2937.jpg
IMG-2945.jpg
IMG-2933.jpg
Sponsored

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Howdy Yall! I got my first ranger yesterday and look forward to exploring the forum. It's a 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor with 28k miles on it. For the most part it's pretty clean but with a few nicks here and there, it's a truck! I finally let go of my 2011 F-250 XL 4 door long bed, it was a great truck but I didn't need that big of a truck anymore.

I don't plan on doing many mods, maybe a hidden winch, bed cover, and a tune? idk. I got the Tremor because it seemed it would basically do anything I would likely need it to out of the box. I hope that I'm right!

If any one has any advice for me or any need to know info on the trucks they want to share, I'm open. Now for the part y'all've been waiting for!

IMG-2939.jpg
IMG-2937.jpg
IMG-2945.jpg
IMG-2933.jpg
Nice looking. Welcome to the forum.

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

IMG-2939.jpg
IMG-2937.jpg
IMG-2945.jpg
IMG-2933.jpg
Welcome & the color fits wright in. :like:

OP
OP
Graboid

Graboid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Well, it's not Iconic Silver, and it's not a Super Cab, but what the heck.....

welcome-to-the-team-minions.gif
Ha, maybe if I didn't have two little ones crawling all over the truck I might would have considered that... idk I might be driving a 2 door bronco right now!

Welcome & the color fits wright in. :like:
It seems to be a revolving message!

GTHAYS

First Name
Glynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL STX
Occupation
23 Years in Prison on the 8 hour installment plan. (Retired, intact)

IMG-2939.jpg
IMG-2937.jpg
IMG-2945.jpg
IMG-2933.jpg
Nice and Welcome to some of the friendliest and best people. (Damper Guys not so much) They will manage to empty your wallet for you in no time. Great advice everywhere on this site. And if you can't find it just ask.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase

IMG-2939.jpg
IMG-2937.jpg
IMG-2945.jpg
IMG-2933.jpg
Welcome G,

Questions....ask away...there are folks here that will contribute. Keeping mods to a minimum will disappoint some members that love to spend your money for you for mods you did not know you would need!

So my questions to you are: What is your position on Oil you plan to use for oil changes and your position on tailgate dampers...Yea or Nay? Note that these question are not contentious on these forums.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Best,
Phil

OP
OP
Graboid

Graboid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Welcome G,

Questions....ask away...there are folks here that will contribute. Keeping mods to a minimum will disappoint some members that love to spend your money for you for mods you did not know you would need!

So my questions to you are: What is your position on Oil you plan to use for oil changes and your position on tailgate dampers...Yea or Nay? Note that these question are not contentious on these forums.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Best,
Phil
Okay I feel like I'm being led into a trap...

Congrats and welcome! You'll really appreciate your Ranger when you go to park at the grocery store.
omg you have no idea, I feel like I'm driving a dadgum gokart over here... and a dang camera for backing up? what am I, a King? I tell you what tho, I do miss the convex mirrors on my F250, I only used those, never the regular mirror.

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Okay I feel like I'm being led into a trap...

omg you have no idea, I feel like I'm driving a dadgum gokart over here... and a dang camera for backing up? what am I, a King? I tell you what tho, I do miss the convex mirrors on my F250, I only used those, never the regular mirror.
Just remember 3 simple words (actually one word Just multiple times) no no no to the damper tease. You'll be fine. :like:

OP
OP
Graboid

Graboid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Does your name have anything to do with the movie Tremors? If so…
Hell yeah brother! I figured it would have to be a running joke on here by now, figured I wouldn’t say anything until someone asked! Growing up that movie was badass!
Sponsored