New Order Incentive

ScottyT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So I just noticed on Fords website of their New Order Incentive. $1000 off New orders. Some restrictions apply but our Rangers qualify it seems. The deal runs until 1/31/22. My dealer obviously didn't say a word.

Anyone that placed an order in January, did you receive an extra $1k off?
Sponsored

OP
OP

ScottyT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Screenshot_20220120-224556_Chrome.jpg

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
So does that equate to about $25 a month wait time? Lol.

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
I got $1,000 rebate on my purchase in December.

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat, '21 BS BL, '18 GC, '74 Ghia
Occupation
Chair Warmer
I show 4.3.22 for that. Go under the 'Explorer' info.

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 9.17.56 AM.png

OP
OP

ScottyT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I show 4.3.22 for that. Go under the 'Explorer' info.

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 9.17.56 AM.png
Just looked it up. I see it as well.

I wonder if the dealer will honor this even though my order went in? ?

ambit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger SCAB 4x4
I ordered in July 2021, took delivery a week ago and got $1000 off noted as 'certificate' on the pink sheet.

OP
OP

ScottyT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I ordered in July 2021, took delivery a week ago and got $1000 off noted as 'certificate' on the pink sheet.
So it sounds like it's possible. I'll have to stop in at my dealer and see what's up.

sjl136

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Occupation
Engineer
So it sounds like it's possible. I'll have to stop in at my dealer and see what's up.
My purchase agreement for an order placed 1/12/22 has a $1,000 and a $500 retail order incentive applied. No additional details or codes are given, but I think the $500 additional is what my local dealer does on their factory orders. Their story is that they will honor the $1,500 off even with my March build date, but will honor higher discounts if available at pick-up. My concern is that they have to re-value my trade closer to when the order arrives, and that is where I don't want to get burned. They gave me a nice trade offer last month, but I decided to order a '22 instead of buying the '21 they had on the lot.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
You should get all rebates, and incentives that were in effect at the time of your order. If they go up before yours arrives you get those, and if they go down you still get what was avaiable at the time of order. Your dealer should check the rebates, and apply them accordingly at purchase. However, we know how that goes so I suggest you have a printout of everything when you pick up your truck.

BTW, there are some rebates that cannot be stacked together. Believe me, your dealer will know those by heart.

alinwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Supercrew (ordered)
Yeah that's as my dealer described. Incentives at time of order, or at time of delivery whichever is better.

OP
OP

ScottyT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My purchase agreement for an order placed 1/12/22 has a $1,000 and a $500 retail order incentive applied. No additional details or codes are given, but I think the $500 additional is what my local dealer does on their factory orders. Their story is that they will honor the $1,500 off even with my March build date, but will honor higher discounts if available at pick-up. My concern is that they have to re-value my trade closer to when the order arrives, and that is where I don't want to get burned. They gave me a nice trade offer last month, but I decided to order a '22 instead of buying the '21 they had on the lot.
I'd park your trade-in and not put another mile on it lol

OP
OP

ScottyT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
You should get all rebates, and incentives that were in effect at the time of your order. If they go up before yours arrives you get those, and if they go down you still get what was avaiable at the time of order. Your dealer should check the rebates, and apply them accordingly at purchase. However, we know how that goes so I suggest you have a printout of everything when you pick up your truck.

BTW, there are some rebates that cannot be stacked together. Believe me, your dealer will know those by heart.
So technically I should get the $1k incentive for custom order then? Only incentive they gave me was the $500 for XLT model.

But yes, I heard the same thing about you get 1 or the other for best incentives come pick up time.

I'm looking at $1500 or whatever they have going when my truck arrives which looks like end of March, beginning of April.

sjl136

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Occupation
Engineer
I'd park your trade-in and not put another mile on it lol
That is basically what I'm doing. It is a Wrangler that I try to keep off the salted/ treated roads anyway, and is used more during the other three seasons, so there will be very little additional mileage on it. I had planned to strip the Jeep of most of the mods, but the dealer said their deal only stood as is, mods and all and they would sell it on their lot.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
So technically I should get the $1k incentive for custom order then? Only incentive they gave me was the $500 for XLT model.

But yes, I heard the same thing about you get 1 or the other for best incentives come pick up time.

I'm looking at $1500 or whatever they have going when my truck arrives which looks like end of March, beginning of April.
Yes sir.
Sponsored