First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 APG Ranger ProRunner
Occupation
Ranger Builder
Hello everyone! My name is George, located in Sunny California. Designer and builder of the APG Ranger. This Ranger is incredible, it has been the funnest truck to design and work on, the best starting platform! Reach out if you need any Ranger help or have any general tech questions.
Sponsored

jeb134

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone! My name is George, located in Sunny California. Designer and builder of the APG Ranger. This Ranger is incredible, it has been the funnest truck to design and work on, the best starting platform! Reach out if you need any Ranger help or have any general tech questions.
No questions (for now), just wanted to let you know that truck is what my truck wants to be when it grows up!

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 APG Ranger ProRunner
Occupation
Ranger Builder
No questions (for now), just wanted to let you know that truck is what my truck wants to be when it grows up!
Hey thank you so much! If the time comes when you do need any guidance, our system or another, don't hesitate to ask!

Reactions: Doc

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Picked up my 2019 Hot Pepper Red 4x4 last month. Couldn't pass up the dealer discount and black Friday rebates which lowered the price by 10,294.00. Has the 302a package, sport package, technology package, locking diff, running boards, 18" wheels, spray bedliner and hitch. I've added hood deflector and cross-over toolbox. Had to take a trip north through ice and snow a few weeks ago and it handled great!

IMG_3418.JPG
Welcome to the forum!
Sounds as though you got an excellent deal on your 2019, she's a beauty.
Enjoy!

Robanno

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger
I'm Rob from SF bay area. Have been a Ranger owner since 1990. Have now a 2011 xlt and was disappointed when they stopped production. Just ordered a 2020 Lariat fx4 with all the extras a couple days ago.
Looking forward to getting it. Mainly want to use it to tow a 20' trailer and to get up to the cabin in the mts.
Just out of curiosity what is the build time these days. Dealer said about 8 weeks +/-
Thanks Rob

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I'm Rob from SF bay area. Have been a Ranger owner since 1990. Have now a 2011 xlt and was disappointed when they stopped production. Just ordered a 2020 Lariat fx4 with all the extras a couple days ago.
Looking forward to getting it. Mainly want to use it to tow a 20' trailer and to get up to the cabin in the mts.
Just out of curiosity what is the build time these days. Dealer said about 8 weeks +/-
Thanks Rob
8-12 weeks seems reasonable based on many members recent experience.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Hello everyone, I just joined tonight after lurking for a month or so...This site helped me in my search for answers about the New Ranger. I purchased a new one today. :) 2019 Ranger XLT 302a FX4 Chrome Steps (ordered) Towing and Hot Pepper Red with Medium Stone seats.

It had 15 miles and MSRP of almost 41,500. I got it OTD for 34 flat. It is missing two tie downs in the middle and the air pressure was 45 pounds in each tire. Car was an October deliver to dealer, paint and fit looks good. The hard dash pad has a couple minor human caused defects is all I've seen so far but I have yet to detail except wiping down the interior a little...I purchased it before I ever sat in it lol...

I am retired just this year after more than 45 years working in the bearing industry. This truck replaced a GMC Canyon that I had leased for three years and over 32k miles. In my minds eye this is to be my last truck. :fingerscrossed:

Thanks for all the information so far...Enjoy your Rangers, life is short.

Hawk

IMG_0059.JPG
Yours looks cool, I like my Hot Pepper Red also Hawk...I retired also at the end of the year after 47 years in the steel industry, so this was my going away present, bought right before Christmas! XLT Crew Cab, Sport Package, didn't want FX4...Hope it's not my last truck, though:)

Rob_Nachos

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Hi I'm Rob from Overland Park, KS. I bought my 2019 Magnetic XLT in December. I'm now on my third Ranger after driving a '95 for nine years and a 2010 for six. After we had a baby in October my wife made me find something I could fit a car seat in. I thought I'd have to go without a Ranger for the first time in 15 years, but the December rebates made it possible for me to afford a new truck and I love it!

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Hi I'm Rob from Overland Park, KS. I bought my 2019 Magnetic XLT in December. I'm now on my third Ranger after driving a '95 for nine years and a 2010 for six. After we had a baby in October my wife made me find something I could fit a car seat in. I thought I'd have to go without a Ranger for the first time in 15 years, but the December rebates made it possible for me to afford a new truck and I love it!
Welcome!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Congrats on baby & Ranger!:clap: