Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

I used their springs for my race car...Eibach made the springs for tuning my racecar and my SCCA Ranger Race trucks as well.
First class company, unlike many out there selling their junk...They are a trusted source in my opinion.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Enginering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Sponsored

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Had them in my Mustang GT and they were great.

Rob R

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Septa Railroad
This site can be very helpful but also very expensive too. ;):curse:
Yes true but they say if you want to play you have to pay..,besides anything that’s fun has to cost something..

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase

Rob R

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Septa Railroad
Welcome, that’s a great looking truck!
I wanted the Blue first but it looked alittle to bright but then grew on me.. then the red was different but 2020 models dropped it.. so wife wanted Black but to hard to keep.. so Gray it was... thanks on the truck

Bobobots

First Name
Bobo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4, Oxford White
Hello,

Happy and anxious here as I closed the deal on a Lariat FX4 today. Lucky to get the options I wanted and not pay for what I didn't need on one of the remaining stock of 2019s dealers are clearing out during this Black Friday sale. Will post my own photo of it when I pick it up in a couple days!

Just wanted to thank all those who have participated in this great forum for all the information shared. I hope to provide input as well but this is my first truck (coming from a hatchback, so this is a big change for me).

Thanks,
Bobo

Mach-1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Hello All,
Joined awhile back. I have a 2019 Ranger Lariat, SuperCrew FX4 in Platinum White. Got it about 3 months ago. My first ever 4x4, first ever new truck. I have a 1997 Ranger 4x2 XLT that I have driven for 17 years. When I first heard the Ranger was coming back, I bided my time and waited. I was so getting one!

I was not happy about the price of the truck, and the lack of kickbacks and incentives on it, but I didn't care! I WANTED the truck! I plan to drive this Ranger at least as long as the old one, so if you amortize the extra cost over 17 years, it's not that bad.

Loved my old Ranger so much, it's been a great truck. My poor old 'Danger' Ranger has 180,000 miles, and she's rusting out, but I'm keeping her anyhow. At this point, it doesn't pay to get rid of it. I'll use it for hauling grass clippings and other sloppy stuff that I wont wanna mess up my good truck hauling.

IMG_2599.JPG

Ranger.jpg

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Hello,

Happy and anxious here as I closed the deal on a Lariat FX4 today. Lucky to get the options I wanted and not pay for what I didn't need on one of the remaining stock of 2019s dealers are clearing out during this Black Friday sale. Will post my own photo of it when I pick it up in a couple days!

Just wanted to thank all those who have participated in this great forum for all the information shared. I hope to provide input as well but this is my first truck (coming from a hatchback, so this is a big change for me).

Thanks,
Bobo
Welcome! Looks like Whiteoak Ford in the pic? I bought my old Ranger Level II there about 10 years ago!

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Its no exactly a Ranger, but its pretty close. Joined up here bc I saw alot of good information. I like the forum design and I hope I can improve my new Unit.

HETbL49.jpg

7cG6Wmo.jpg

m5jCOly.jpg

tqy2Hvv.jpg

littg5l.jpg

fm8nvwt.jpg

tqy2Hvv.jpg

zTJ7OKU.jpg

OoOqqZr.jpg

8YRIZGU.jpg

Its alot cleaner underneath now, I crawled under and wiped it down.

f_399

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor - Ranger Wildtrack - Ranger XLT - Everest
Its no exactly a Ranger, but its pretty close. Joined up here bc I saw alot of good information. I like the forum design and I hope I can improve my new Unit.

Its alot cleaner underneath now, I crawled under and wiped it down.
looks good!
Sponsored