BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Its no exactly a Ranger, but its pretty close. Joined up here bc I saw alot of good information. I like the forum design and I hope I can improve my new Unit.

Its alot cleaner underneath now, I crawled under and wiped it down.
Good lookin' rig and welcome to the forum :like:
Sponsored

Jon Bokowy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 black ranger
View attachment 25570 Jon from Illinois got my black xlt with chrome PKG will post later ,also discovered I have no seam sealer on my doors very disappointed about that.Other than that I love it thus far
Just one other item to mention the paint job is a little rough on this vehicle had to really work at it to get it smooth and shiny there were tons of scratches etc clay bar , polish and wax

Last edited:

e010740

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2015 Ford Mustang GT, 2003 Ford Thunderbird, 1966 Ford Mustang GT
Hello my name is Bob, Just picked up my second Ranger (first was a new 97 which my son still has. Traded in my 16 F150 in which I loved but wanted to down size. Looking forward to modding this little thing - suspension, tires etc. It's XLT FX4, with the 302A package.
MRHW4496.JPG

J Haggerty (RADAR1)

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Supercrew I4, 2017 Dodge Durango SXT V6, 2004 Dodge Dakota SLT V8
Occupation
Retired USAF Air Traffic Controller
Hello from GA!

Been trying to decide what pickup truck to get for hauling our 3500# GVWR Scamp camping trailer.
Had a spreadsheet laid out, read lots of reviews, test drove a few, but kept coming back to the Ranger, and then the rebates they provided this week clinched the decision.

Picked up my Ranger XLT Crew cab with tow package and locking rear differential this morning. This will be my third Ranger. My first one was an 85 Ford Ranger "S", with a whopping 73 HP from the 2 liter engine. This new Ranger packs a few more HP than that one.

My first trip from the dealer to my home was short, only about 15 miles, but I was impressed with the MPG that I got, but am realistic in realizing this is probably not what to expect all the time. :)

First trip MPG from dealer to home.jpg

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Hi y'all - I'm Josh from Texas. Just purchased a new Ranger Lariat FX4. Excited to be back in a truck after too many years focusing on MPG in sedans. Ranger is the best of both worlds from my perspective.

IMG_0857.JPG
Welcome and you are right! Room for passengers, good fuel economy, great towing capability and fun to drive.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all! Michael here! Finally back to the Ranger family after a nearly 10 year hiatus. Had my fun for the last 4 years with a 2015 Mustang and realized I missed my trucks too much and the prices were just too good to pass up.

The "old" Mustang: http://imgur.com/a/yRUEPZd <-- some more pics
gouZZCb.jpg

And the new Ranger the day after I picked it up!: http://imgur.com/a/X6BcHWr <-- some more pics
DCOUgVX.jpg

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
Hello R5G! My name is Bryan, from Draper, Utah…. I’ve been lurking AND learning here for a while as I considered buying the Ranger V. Tacoma. I must thank all of you for your solid information, objective opinions and insight on all things Ranger 5G. I have never joined a forum as they can sometimes be kinda intimidating, judgmental and frankly, pretty negative…. but R5G has been much, much different. Glad to be here and hopefully I can pay it forward!

I picked up my truck a few weeks ago:

· 2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew – Saber color

· 501A Group

· FX4 OFF-ROAD

· Sport Appearance Package

· Tow Package

Mod’s-to-date:

· Ready Lift 3” Level

· BFG KO2 275/70R17 (no modifications and no rubbing)

· Magnaflow Street Series Cat-Back W/Dual Polished tips.

· Xtang Xceed Tonneau Cover

· Xtang E-Light 500 Bedlight

· Westin HDX Stainless Drop Step Bars (Powder-coated to match Sport Trim)

· Bed Rug Full Bedliner

· AMP Research Bed Extender HD MAX

· Kuat NV 2.0 Bike Rack

· Go Fast Bits GFB-DV

· Husky Floor Liners

· LED Puddle Lights

· Diode Dynamics HP3 License Plate LED’s

· Xtang MAXseal Tailgate seal

· Cover Craft UVS-100 Interior Sunshade

· De-Badged

I will try to go back through the various topics and post more details/pictures about what I’ve done (mods) in an effort to be helpful to anyone interested. I’m not really a “wrench-guy”, but with all the valuable resources on this forum, I have my Ranger exactly as I want it and absolutely enjoy every minute driving it!

Cheers!

~Bryan

IMG_6379.jpeg

IMG_6377.jpeg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hello R5G! My name is Bryan, from Draper, Utah…. I’ve been lurking AND learning here for a while as I considered buying the Ranger V. Tacoma. I must thank all of you for your solid information, objective opinions and insight on all things Ranger 5G. I have never joined a forum as they can sometimes be kinda intimidating, judgmental and frankly, pretty negative…. but R5G has been much, much different. Glad to be here and hopefully I can pay it forward!

· 501A Group

· FX4 OFF-ROAD

· Tow Package

Mod’s-to-date:

· Ready Lift 3” Level

· Bed Rug Full Bedliner

· Kuat NV 2.0 Bike Rack

· Go Fast Bits GFB-DV

· Husky Floor Liners

· LED Puddle Lights

· De-Badged

I will try to go back through the various topics and post more details/pictures about what I’ve done (mods) in an effort to be helpful to anyone interested. I’m not really a “wrench-guy”, but with all the valuable resources on this forum, I have my Ranger exactly as I want it and absolutely enjoy every minute driving it!

Cheers!

~Bryan

IMG_6379.jpeg

IMG_6377.jpeg
Welcome and great looking truck! Although I might be a little bias regarding the color lol. ;)

Chroncake88

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew
Hi Ranger Friends.

Name's Eric, from Western Canada, just east of the rocky mountains. I'm a young man of 31, who has been in awe since my Nov. 1st delivery date.

I was lucky enough to be apart of the annual car show we have here in April. I was stationed at the Ford booth, as the company I work for is responsible for the cellular data connection for Wi-Fi in all new Fords in Canada.

I fell in love with the Ranger over those 4 days.

Traded in my 2014 Escape for this baby.
Fully loaded everything. Mudflaps and Running boards too!

I definitely want to customize the truck down the road, but for now I'm just enjoying everything as is.

I'm really happy to be on these forums, this truck is my dream truck as a city slicker who only makes camping trips and snowboard trips.This Ranger, BlackRose I've named her, is everything I have ever wanted and more. I have had SEVERAL instances where terrain select has been switched to Grass/Gravel/Snow. I can't begin to describe how freaking awesome this baby is in the snow.

Pictured is 2 days after delivery.

We got a dump of a foot and a half not 1 week later.

I just can't stop driving her.

20191103_115755.jpg
20191103_115809.jpg

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
Welcome and great looking truck! Although I might be a little bias regarding the color lol. ;)
Thanks for the Welcome! As you know, our Saber color compliments the Red Rock! I'm sure I will have many photo op's when my Wife and I take the Ranger mtn biking is S. Utah! BTW.... where was your avatar pic taken?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks for the Welcome! As you know, our Saber color compliments the Red Rock! I'm sure I will have many photo op's when my Wife and I take the Ranger mtn biking is S. Utah! BTW.... where was your avatar pic taken?
We have S Utah on our radar for a trip hopefully next year. That picture was taken in Sedona back in October. One benefit for living in this sandbox is Sedona and Flagstaff are only 1.5-2 hours away and 15+ degrees cooler in the summer so they make good day/weekend trips. I have a few more pictures here if you want to check them out and looking forward to yours. Hopefully it will give us some ideas where to go next year.

Reactions: Doc

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

· 501A Group

· FX4 OFF-ROAD

· Tow Package

Mod’s-to-date:

· Ready Lift 3” Level

· Bed Rug Full Bedliner

· Kuat NV 2.0 Bike Rack

· Go Fast Bits GFB-DV

· Husky Floor Liners

· LED Puddle Lights

· De-Badged

Cheers!

~Bryan

IMG_6379.jpeg

IMG_6377.jpeg
Beautiful Ranger!!!:like:
Sponsored