New Members Introduce Yourself!

ScottyT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hello Everyone! New member here who is looking to get into a new Ranger. Sold my 2012 Wrangler Unlimited 2 months ago and now looking for a mid-size truck. This will be my first Ford if everything goes smoothly.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Welcome Scott! There's a ton of info on here and many willing to help answer any questions for you. The search bar isn't the best so sometimes it's better to use Google and reference Ranger 5G for better results.

If you're interested in traveling or having it shipped one of our sponsors is offering 3% under invoice on all ordered Rangers. I have my Bronco reservation and a new Jeep with them and they're great to deal with.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/3-under-invoice-2022-ford-ranger-order.16068/

erty176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Designer
Haven't really posted a "new here" post so here it is. Used to live near Fresno and explored the sierra Nevadas(sequioa national park and kings canyon). Moved to Wisconsin just in time for snow. Truck looks like the below. Got the tremor because all other trucks rode like the crown Vic I was trading in. Is rapid red with metallic tintcoat.
IMG_20210717_133629.jpg
IMG_20210529_131832.jpg

VegasP11

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Haven't really posted a "new here" post so here it is. Used to live near Fresno and explored the sierra Nevadas(sequioa national park and kings canyon). Moved to Wisconsin just in time for snow. Truck looks like the below. Got the tremor because all other trucks rode like the crown Vic I was trading in. Is rapid red with metallic tintcoat.
IMG_20210717_133629.jpg
IMG_20210529_131832.jpg
Since you are in WI, I am going to need you to pick me up 5 cases of New Glarus Spotted Cow beer. I will meet you halfway.

Gratz on the Ranger!

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Welcome Fred. I really like that set up. I need something like that for my Yamaha. The truck bed is too tall to load or unload my motorcycle by my self. That's a rad looking Harley too!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hey @FRI287,

Welcome Fred, I’m not sure what use we might be to you. You see, we’re well known for offering all kinds of advice on how to separate Ranger owners from their money and put the biggest dent in their wallet that we can. Clearly, you don’t need any help in that area.

However, we do like shiny objects and nice toys, so welcome to the forum.

Also, how can I become the sole distributor for neo-dyne in Canada?

Last edited:

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
Hi, Fred from Germany, owner of a 2021 Ranger Raptor and using it to transport my motorcycles, here are pics of a photo shooting ;-)
OnGround_Web.jpg

Tilted2_web.jpg
Very nice, is that your 71-73 mach1 mustang and what I this is a 1970 mustang in back of it?
Brian

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Hi, Fred from Germany, owner of a 2021 Ranger Raptor and using it to transport my motorcycles, here are pics of a photo shooting ;-)
OnGround_Web.jpg

Tilted2_web.jpg
Welcome. That looks like a really nice bike, ramp and truck you got.

FRI287

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
self-employed
Hey @FRI287,

Welcome Fred, I’m not sure what use we might be to you. You see, we’re well known for offering all kinds of advice on how to separate Ranger owners from their money and put the biggest dent in their wallet that we can. Clearly, you don’t need any help in that area.

However, we do like shiny objects and nice toys, so welcome to the forum.

Also, how can I become the sole distributor for neo-dyne in Canada?
Hi, theres is already a distributor in Canada, it's Load-N-Go Motorcycle Lifts Ltd based in Kelowa BC but depending on youir region you might also become a distributor, PM me if you want me to introduce you to the manufacturer of the ramps as I've good contact with them (they used my truck and motorcycles for their photo shooting)

FRI287

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
self-employed
Very nice, is that your 71-73 mach1 mustang and what I this is a 1970 mustang in back of it?
Brian
The photo shooting took place at my Ford's dealer so there were plenty of Mustang, Shelby and GT40 of all generations in the showroom.

Burnt Money

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Hello,

Im Andy, I live In Charleston SC. I’ve been stalking the forum since before I bought my Ranger new in 2020. (FX4 crew cab with livernois tune). I finally made an account so I could ask about people’s experience with the Rough Country 2.5in coil overs. I’ve also never been on a forum before so if I post something in the wrong area or do something of the like let me know so I don’t keep making rookie mistakes. I have learned so much already from lurking on here. Seems like a great place so far.
Sponsored