Sponsored

New Members Introduce Yourself!

Georgej

Well-Known Member
First Name
George
Joined
Dec 28, 2021
Threads
11
Messages
46
Reaction score
94
Location
Utica NY
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Hello everyone, George here. I’m planning on picking up my new 2021 Ranger by the end of the week. Deciding between an XLT with rear locker or an XLT FX4. Both carbonized gray. I’m going with whichever one I get a better deal on.
Sponsored

 

Utah_Bound

Well-Known Member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
109
Reaction score
325
Location
Oklahoma, US
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, 2021 Renegade Upland 4x4
Occupation
Plumber
Hi everyone! Purchased my 2021 XLT FX4 in October. Loving it so far and look forward to being apart of the community! I live in Oklahoma, and frequently take trips to Colorado, and Utah. I've been wheeling in Moab before and can't wait to get the Ranger better equipped for it!
 
Last edited:

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi everyone! Purchased my 2021 XLT FX4 in October. Loving it so far and look forward to being apart of the community! I live in Oklahoma, and frequently take trips to Colorado, and Utah. I've been wheeling in Moab before and can't wait to get the Ranger better equipped for it!
Welcome!
 


SpazC

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
54
Reaction score
132
Location
35242
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport
Occupation
Lumber Sales
Picked up my 2021 XLT Sport on Tuesday, been lurking here since my employer changed their vehicle reimbursement policies and I needed to move to a more fuel efficient truck than my 01 F150 4.6.


Lots of good info in here, looking forward to learning more as time goes on.

20211228_121322.jpg


20211229_115845.jpg
 

ch57

Active Member
First Name
Chad
Joined
Jan 1, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
31
Reaction score
35
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
OBS 7.3, Jeep TJ
Hey all Chad here - found this forum via another one and checked it out the last few days. Lots of good info here. About to pull the trigger on a new order but will ask a couple questions and poke around more first. Really glad someone forwarded me to this forum!
 

EAC83

Active Member
First Name
Erin
Joined
Dec 31, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
26
Reaction score
83
Location
Pope, MS
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Hello all. Erin here . First post as well. I’ve owned my Ranger Tremor XLT in Iconic Silver since Nov 11. I’ve since installed a set of ditch lights and have a 1” level kit to install soon. I’m excited to own this truck and to be a part of the ranger family once again . I owned a 2001 ford ranger sport 4x4 previously and loved that truck as well . The Tremor will be my daily driver and off road uses will include primarily hunting, fishing, camping, and hauling the kayaks to the lakes and rivers here in north ms. So many memories to be made !

ABF099BA-B327-4326-96C0-F2AB026ADE7C.jpeg
 

jflogerzi

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Dec 17, 2021
Threads
31
Messages
1,473
Reaction score
3,762
Location
Moreno Valley, CA
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
Hello all. Erin here . First post as well. I’ve owned my Ranger Tremor XLT in Iconic Silver since Nov 11. I’ve since installed a set of ditch lights and have a 1” level kit to install soon. I’m excited to own this truck and to be a part of the ranger family once again . I owned a 2001 ford ranger sport 4x4 previously and loved that truck as well . The Tremor will be my daily driver and off road uses will include primarily hunting, fishing, camping, and hauling the kayaks to the lakes and rivers here in north ms. So many memories to be made !

ABF099BA-B327-4326-96C0-F2AB026ADE7C.jpeg
Sliver is such a great color on this truck. Clean and classic. Congrats
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Picked up my 2021 XLT Sport on Tuesday, been lurking here since my employer changed their vehicle reimbursement policies and I needed to move to a more fuel efficient truck than my 01 F150 4.6.


Lots of good info in here, looking forward to learning more as time goes on.

20211228_121322.jpg


20211229_115845.jpg
Welcome! beautiful Ranger!
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hey all Chad here - found this forum via another one and checked it out the last few days. Lots of good info here. About to pull the trigger on a new order but will ask a couple questions and poke around more first. Really glad someone forwarded me to this forum!
Welcome!
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hello all. Erin here . First post as well. I’ve owned my Ranger Tremor XLT in Iconic Silver since Nov 11. I’ve since installed a set of ditch lights and have a 1” level kit to install soon. I’m excited to own this truck and to be a part of the ranger family once again . I owned a 2001 ford ranger sport 4x4 previously and loved that truck as well . The Tremor will be my daily driver and off road uses will include primarily hunting, fishing, camping, and hauling the kayaks to the lakes and rivers here in north ms. So many memories to be made !

ABF099BA-B327-4326-96C0-F2AB026ADE7C.jpeg
Beautiful Ranger Tremor! Welcome!
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hello everyone, George here. I’m planning on picking up my new 2021 Ranger by the end of the week. Deciding between an XLT with rear locker or an XLT FX4. Both carbonized gray. I’m going with whichever one I get a better deal on.
Welcome!
 

mcrider5

Member
First Name
Bruce
Joined
Jan 3, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
23
Reaction score
117
Location
Las Vegas
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang, 2021 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Retired Casino Maintenance Engineer
Hello ladies and gentlemen. Just returned a leased 2018 FX4 F-150 for a 2021 Lariat Sport 2WD On Dec. 1st. Now the spending begins. Splash guards,tint,bed liner and tonneau cover. Shorty antenna as I’m to lazy to hand wash. ? Also new windshield sunscreen and console tray. Joined in hopes of saving some money Ha! Already purchased a engine cover from Levittown Ford without a discount. My bad. Plan on doing better in the future. I’ve been enjoying all the information and characters on the site. God bless and let’s all have fun.
Sponsored

 
 








Top