New Members Introduce Yourself!

RangersLeadTheWay

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Anyone seen any issues with O2 sensors by replacing the exhaust? Which exhaust has the deepest tone to it? I've listened to all the video clips I could find on here, but it's tough to tell sometimes...
No issues with O2 sensors with my AWE exhaust upgrade. Unfortunately, I don't think any speakers or headphones will really give you an accurate idea of the true exhaust tone on the various ones available. I think really it comes down to what you think sounds best, based off a limited sample (unless you can hear them in person obviously).

Side note - the Ford exhaust and Borla exhaust are one in the same. The biggest difference is some Ford Performance branding (if I'm not mistaken).
Sponsored

gttafoya

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Electronics Technician
New to the Ranger5g forum. but not new to the Ranger world. This 2019 4x2 White Platinum Lariat is my 3rd ranger preceded by a 1993 and 2001.
There was also a 2012 F150 that was totaled (Stupid guy who doesn't know what a stop sign is) that allowed me to get the best truck ever.
the Day i got the truck I made a 3D printed a phone holder. Soon after that, Line-X Bed Liner and Now I have a OEM trailer hitch new in the box ready to install.
4 months and 10000 miles later. Best Decision ever!

20200314_180509.jpg

20200716_210648.jpg

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
New to the Ranger5g forum. but not new to the Ranger world. This 2019 4x2 White Platinum Lariat is my 3rd ranger preceded by a 1993 and 2001.
There was also a 2012 F150 that was totaled (Stupid guy who doesn't know what a stop sign is) that allowed me to get the best truck ever.
the Day i got the truck I made a 3D printed a phone holder. Soon after that, Line-X Bed Liner and Now I have a OEM trailer hitch new in the box ready to install.
4 months and 10000 miles later. Best Decision ever!

20200314_180509.jpg

20200716_210648.jpg
Welcome!

tintingkc

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Does it matter?
New Ranger owner but not a stranger to ford trucks.

Just a month in but Ready Lift 3" SST, Tyger steps, Falcon Wildpeak AT 275/70-17 with some KMC Wheels. Clear Bra, Ceramic Tint and Exo Shield Windshield Protection.
Will be blacking out the emblems and a grille of some sort. Tuner on the way.
IMG_0530.jpg
APC_0372.jpg
APC_0371.jpg

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
NICE!? With the lift and tires you might want to put a stubby antenna on the list.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi Everyone! New here and just about to take the dive. Y'all have been a great help as I lurked around and tried to make a decision about what I wanted. Thank you all! :rockon:
Welcome!

Aussie XLT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT, 2005 BA Falcon XR6 Turbo
Occupation
Refrigeration Mechanic
Hi guys,
Greetings from Australia, Have owned my 2019 XLT since I bought new last June. Its my work truck as well as my touring 4x4. What a fantastic car. We missed out on a fair few of the features you guys have, mainly the lights and tailgate.
I've also attached a picture of my weekend toy which is a Falcon XR6 Turbo.

ranger 1.jpg

ranger 3.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

SalukiRanger

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SCrew 4x2 Lariat Ingot Silver Ebony 18 Tires Technology Pkg
Occupation
Retired
Hello,
New to the Forum, not new to Rangers, this is the 4th Ranger I've owned through the years. Started in 92 through 2004. then bought an F150 right when gas hit $5 a gal, the 150 got 5 miles to the gal, so it was gone. Then bought a 2008 Sport Trac. Great vehicle, drove it 12 years, put gas and oil in it and only spent $1500.00 additional on repairs. Traded the Sport Trac on a used 2019 Ranger Lariat, found it on the lot of a Chevy dealer, looked it over and drove it home. 26K miles, bit high for a 1 year old, little dinged up, but I jumped a decade in tech. That's one thing about the Ranger high on tech, low on practicality. (it's a truck for gosh sakes) I still have a good sized Rubbermaid container of items that will not fit in the Ranger. Sport Trac had storage built into the composite bed and the back seat was wide open. Oh well something to work on.
Spray in bedliner from Bedliner Veterans. BAK MX4 cover. Maxliner mats (set of 3 for what a front set of Weather techs are) Like WeatherTech, they're from my home state, but keeping money in the pocket is important too. Waiting on couple of other items, enough for now.

the5Gmartian

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
U.S. Navy
New member here,

Just bought a 2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 after being a life time Chevy owner. I needed a pick-up and I was initially cross shopping ZR2s and Tacomas. Figured I'd go test drive the Ranger before I buy a truck as I really liked how it looked... glad I did because I absolutely fell in love with it and have zero regrets! Favorite vehicle I have ever owned!
5CF89C8A-7ED9-4796-BD44-05BECB92EBEE.jpg

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
New member here,

Just bought a 2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 after being a life time Chevy owner. I needed a pick-up and I was initially cross shopping ZR2s and Tacomas. Figured I'd go test drive the Ranger before I buy a truck as I really liked how it looked... glad I did because I absolutely fell in love with it and have zero regrets! Favorite vehicle I have ever owned!
5CF89C8A-7ED9-4796-BD44-05BECB92EBEE.jpg
Welcome to the clan! Now the modding starts. Be careful lots of ideas here to spend your money.

Tiny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Lariat, color Saber, all the bells and whistles
Occupation
Retired
Welcome and congrats!!! No more bowties for you, your an oval guy now. Enjoy it, bling it and don't ding it :thumbsup:

Angel

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Lariat RWD 2020
Just joined and already learning so much. Picking up my new 2020 Ranger Lariat in 2 days and I'm trying to learn as much as I can to get started on adding my personal touch. Will be adding pics and asking questions along the way.

Whiskeybilt

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger
Occupation
chef
I haven't done this yet, so here it goes. Hello, my names Jamison and I live in the caribbean. I'm a chef and run a dog rescue out of my house and this Ranger is my first new truck. I sold my 01 F150 10 years ago when I moved here and I've missed it since. I've been driving old beaters and raggas since I've been here, but between work and the dogs, I just couldn't handle the break downs anymore.

Never had a nice brand new ride. I was planning on just turning the key and driving it, taking it to the dealer for everything, even though I usually love working on my own ride and take pride in doing it myself.

A friend offered me a great deal on new tires and from a google search I stumbled onto Mr Risks build thread and now I'm on here more than facebook and that deal I got on the tires is lost, because now I'm going to start playing with my truck and really get into it which is great and awful.

I will apologize now for all the stupid questions I have coming y'alls way, but this thing might as well be a space ship to me.
Sponsored